Feeling you.

Im going to start doing more of other people's povs like denzel & nat. Oh & vote pleeeease, thank you. Keep reading!!

*DOMINIQUE'S POV*

I like the way he looks at me like im just the most beautiful thing. Hes just so sexy ooo haha. I wonder how these two weeks are gonna go with him here with me. I definitely think something's going to go down. I mean its like when im around him i cant control myself i just want him so bad , i bite my lip. Fabian comes up to me interrupting my thoughts. "Whats up Nique." He hugs me. "Oh hey Fab." I hug him back. "You left a nigga alone walking to class so you can walk with that ugly nigga." I giggle. "Jealous?"

"Naa of him? fuck no pssh." I laugh. "Sure sounds like it but dont worry nobody can replace my puertorican bestfriend." I nudge him. "Shiiiit aint nobody worried nigga im one of a kind." He brushes of his shoulders. This nigga right here is something else. "He better not hurt my nigga though or he gone catch the rounds though." He punches the air, we laughing. "You aint gonna hurt nobody, lets get in class." I push him through the door.

*

*

"Alright class any question? No? Okay. Well have the rough drafts for that essay due on Thursday." The bell rings releasing us to third period. "Okay see you all tomarrow. Dont forget, this is a major grade." I walk upstairs and accidently bump into someone. "Oh sorry i was paying attention." I look up and realize who it is. "-_- Oh nevermind i take that back." It my dumb ass ex-boyfriend Laurent. "Naa you good, you reeeal good. I see you got thick. You looking bad as fuck." I roll my eyes. "Dont."

"Dont what? What am i doing?" I sigh. "You know what youre doing. Youre trying to be all nice cause you think im going to take you back but im not. I dont have time for all that bullshit you put me through anymore." He looks confused. "What bullshit son? I didnt do anything, you were the one tripping."

"Really? You dont need to ask what bullshit nigga. You fucking played me son. You acted like your ass really cared then you cheated on me with two of my friends dawg. Then to top it of broke up with me on valentines day saying you couldnt handle a relationship but got back with your ex the same day!!" He laughs. "Damn you still mad over that. That was last year you gotta get over that ma." I lokk at him like hes stupid. This nigga must really want to get slapped. "You know what im not even gonna waist my time on your sorry ass. And were not getting back together anyways i found WAY better." He looks insulted. "You talking about that bum ass nigga Omari?" I nod.

"Man fuck you and that nigga i just wanted pussy from your dumb ass. And better? Nigga thats a downgrade his lame ass."

"Im a what?" I turn around to see Omari standing behind me. "Nigga you heard me." Omari pushes passed me and gets face to face with Laurent. "Bitch ima fuck you up." I grab Omari's arm. "Hes not even worth it Mari let just go to class." His muscles relax and he backs up. "Pussy ass nigga get gone." He shoos Laurent. "Man fuck you bum ass nigga and fuck you to slut ass bitch."

"Fuck you too bitch." I shoot back. He smacks his lips and walks away mumbling something. I look at Omari and hes already looking at me. "What?" He chuckles. "Nothing its just that you mad sexy when you mad." I giggle. "Come let go to class before more drama comes." I grab his hand and walk with him into our class.

While were working on a worksheet he randomly asks. "Who was that though?" I sigh. "My ex." I say still writing on my paper. "Why was he all up in your grill for?" I put my pencil down and give him my full attention. "How long were you standing there?" He thinks. "I think i came in on the part where im apparently a bum ass nigga." He looks down at his clothes and we laugh. "He was trying to basically fuck me. Something his ass been trying to do since we met."