State of shock

*OMARI'S POV*

I cant move. Did she just say what i think she did. This cant be i know i..Damn! No i didnt strap up and it felt so good being inside her i didnt want to pull out. Damn! Im not ready to be a father but im not gonna be a dead beat dad. I just..i dont know. "Say something please!!" I snap back and see her crying. I pull her close to me and hold her tight. "Its gonna be okay baby im not gonna leave." She cries into my chest and by now i just wanna cry too. "We gotta tell my ma." She says looking at me. Crap i met her ma before shes crazy as fuck and now i got her daughter pregnant, shes gonna kill me. And oh when i tell my moms shes gonna take me to the hospital, wait till i get better and kill me again son. And think im playing, im serious yo. Im getting nervous just thinking about it. "Okay but if she tries to kill me im hiding behind you. You know them puertorican moms be crazy." She laughs. "No theyre not." I look at her. "She did a full background check on me and shes not crazy." We laugh. "See now i got my baby happy again." She smiles and looks up at me. "You always make me know how to make me smile." I kiss her lips. "Id do anything to make you happy, cause i love you." She lays her head on my chest. "I love you too." We lay there till we fall asleep

*

*

I wake up hearing the front door open. I shake Nique awake. "Wake up." She makes a pouting face. "Nooo." Shes so cute when she pouts. "I think your ma is here." She sits up. "That got you up." She shakes her head, covers her mouth and runs to the restroom. "Ooh ew." Her mom comes in the door. "Im home. You still feeling bad baby?" She walks in the living room and sees me. "Oh hey Omari. You came to check up on her, how sweet." I smile. "Hey." She takes some groceries into the kitchen. I get up and walk in the kitchen after her. "You need help with that." She smiles. "Oh no i got it, thank you though sweety. Do you want to stay for dinner though?" I smile. Her food is the bomb i guess that why Nique can cook so good. "You know im down." Nique comes out the restroom and walks in the kitchen. "He baby, you feeling better?" Nique puts her hair in a curly bun. "Yes mami. I..We have something to tell you." I automatically get nervous and feel like i cant move. Her mom nods her head. "Okay let sit down then." We all go into the living room and sit on the couch. "Okay go ahead." Nique takes a big breath and begins to talk. "Well mami..well um you know how things happen you didnt plan to happen." I can see her mom realizing what shes talking about. She cuts her off. "Please dont tell me this is going where i think its going." Nique looks at me worried. "Well what do you think im about to say.."

"Are you pregnant?" She looks down and nods her head. Her mom pinches the bridge of her nose and closes her eyes. "Does your mom know?" Shit the attention is directed toward me. "Uh uh n-no." She sighs. "You had one more year, one more year..Its okay we'll face this problem but know this is going to be alot of responsibility, from this day on you are no longer a child nor will i treat you like one. You decided to lay down and down you got to face the consequences." I see tears starting to come down Nique's eyes, i hug her. "And you." Her ma looks at me. Aw shit shes about to kill me i already know it. I prepare myself to run. "You are going to have to be a man and if you try to run out on my daughter i will find you and take every single dime you earn. You were man enough to take her virginity then your man enough to raise a baby." I swallow hard. "I-I-I promise I-I wont run out." She nods her head. "Now let me go cook all you to go in Nique's room cause right about now i could kill someone." I get up quick and pull Nique upstairs. I close the door an plop on her bed. She sits on my lap and looks at me. "Baby.." I wrap my arms around her waist "Yes love?" She silent for a second. "Are you scared? Cause im terrified."

"Yeah i just.." My phone ringing cuts me off. "Hold its my moms." I answer it. "Hello..aye ma...yeah naa no problem..okay..aye oh yeah i got something to tell you tomarrow..okay love you too, later."

I hang up the phone. "My ma wants me to come home and watch the house while she goes out."

"Alright im probably gonna go to sleep." She walks with me down stairs. "Leaving so soon?" I turn to her mom. "Sorry i wish i could stay for dinner but my ma needs me home." She nods her head and smiles. Nique walks me to my car. "Bye baby." She kisses me then i get in the car a drive off.

In the car ride i start to think about it all and i start getting nervous. This is just all so much and im only a teenager. What if im not ready to be a dad? Why me? What am i gonna do. My mind is racing and before i know it i find myself pressing real hard on the gas. I dont know what it is i cant stop i just stare into space. I dont know if im ready for all this. My phone starts to ring.

BAAM!! Everything goes black.