Back to basics

MONTH SIX

DOMINIQUE'S POV

I feel fat as fuck waking up today. Ugh why do i have to go to school today. I look at Omari's side of the bed and he's dead sleep. This is a perfect chance to fuck up his dream since he wouldnt let me sleep lastnight snoring loud and shit. I grab a pillow and whack him twice on the head and he immediately jumps up. "Maaaan i hate when you do that shit." He says rubbing his eyes and getting up. "Aww mr. cranky pants is maaad." I say sarcastically getting out of bed. Which is starting to get kind of hard as my stomach grows. "You wouldnt like if i did that shit to you would you?" I roll my eyes. "Wah wah wah. Thats all i hear." He comes up behind me and grabs my waist putting his lips on my neck. "Keep it up and ill make you pee on yourself. I know all your ticklish spots other than your stomach." He He puts his hand on my inner thigh and i jump. "Okay okay ill stop. Over her threatening my bladder, thats unfair." He shrugs walking into the bathroom. "So you hit me with a pillow i make you pee simple as that." I grab the pillow and hold it up to throw. "You throw that pillow and ima make you regret your ass even got up today." He keeps walking and i throw the pillow making his head jerk forward when it hits him. He stops in abrubtly and turns around slowly. "Ima give you a chance to say sorry." I shake my head. "Naa i dont think i want to." He walks up to me getting a inch away from my face. "So youre not gonna say sorry.." He touches my weak spot and i let out a little moan. "Huh?" He bites his lip. "...No.." He nod his head still biting his lip. He moves his hand down to my spanks then in between my legs. He starts rubbing and i bite my lip to keep from moaning. "So...you wanna say sorry now? Cause i mean i can go inside baby." I nod and he cocks his head to the side. "What i cant hear you?" A moan slips out my lips. "Sorry." He stops then kisses my lips. "Thats what i thought." He smiles his gorgeous ass smile and chuckles. I pout. "You butthole." He walks into the bathroom. "But you love me though!" I giggle and walk into the bathroom after him. When i walk in hes turning on the shower. "Oh so you came back for more?" We laugh. "No i have to pee." I sit on the toilet and he gets in the shower. After i pee i get undress and get in with him. He turns around a smiles, wrapping his arms around my waist and i touch his chest. "No." He pouts. "But im hungry." I giggle at his baby voice. "No we dont have time." He smiles his im gonna get my way sexy smile at me. Lawd i can never resist that. I close my eyes. "No no no stop smiling like that!" He chuckles. "Like what? How am i smiling? Baby look." I open my eyes and this nigga is making a silly ass face. I bust out laugh. "A nigga can never take a regular shower with you." He laughs. "Cause i aint no regular nigga." He starts dancing and im dying laughing. "Please stop your pennie wacker is flying everywhere." He laughs again. "Oh you mean like this." He puts his hands behind his head and starts swinging it back and forth. "Omariiii!!!!" I cant deal with him shaking my head yo.

We finish showering and get dressed. I put on my fire red retros, some washed out skinnies, my black dope shirt with cut off sleeves, my short gold chain and my hair in a neat bun on top of my head. Omari comes out the bathroom also wearing his fire red retros, some denim jeans rolled up at the bottom, a white tank top that says im dope and a black leather snapback. I swear he wants to be like me. We both look in my long mirror. "Daaaamn we a fly ass couple." I laugh. "Stop gassing yourself." "What about you?" I smile. "I know im fly." I brush my shoulders off and he makes one of those -__- faces."You think you funny huh?" I laugh at his face. "No i know." He mocks my laugh. "Take some pictures with me." He takes out his phone. We take a picture in my long mirror and he posts it on instagram. "What should i caption it?" I think. "Um you should say my girl is so pretty and im so ugly. Shes a full bred goddess." "If im ugly i hope that baby come out ugly just like me." I laugh hes such a baby. "Aww my big baby is mad?" I smush his cheeks together making his big ass lips poke out. "Stop smushing my cheeks." I kiss his smushed lips then blow air in them. "Im gonna kill you." I laugh at the way his voice sounds when i do it. "Naa cause you'd miss me too much." I let his cheeks go and he kisses me on the lips. "You right. Come lets go." We grab our stuff and leave for school.