The Breakdown

Sorry for the wait but here it iiiiissss!!

-------------------------------------------------

DENZEL'S POV

AT THE HOSPITAL

Its been hours since we last heard what was going on. Last thing the doctor told us was that he was in critical condition. Nique hasnt stopped crying, the doctors have been telling her to calm down for the baby but shes buggin. The police tried to question her but she won speak and real nigga shit son i aint telling either. Ima handle it on my own. I knew that nigga Laurent was fucked up but to do some low ass shit like that. Naa hes gonna get his karma yo..That niggas dead.....

FEW HOURS LATER

"Dominique?" The doctor comes up to us. I cant tell weather or not its bad cause the nigga's face is unreadable. "Weeell we did the surgery and were able to get the bullet out and there was alooot of blood lost.." Please dont say it my nigga come on he gotta live this nigga can make it come on yo. "And it took alot of work but we were able to sew him back up good." Everyone sighs in relief and Dominique begin to cry. "Give or take a month maybe he'll be back to in tip top shape. "Thank you!! Thank you!!" Nique says hugging him tight. "Can we go see him?" He nods his head and leads us to his room where we see O wide awake sitting up watching tv. "Baaaaaby!!" Nique runs to him tearing up again. He chuckles and holds her in his arm. But i can tell that hes holding her like he thought he'd never see her again.

We talk for a little butit comes the time me and Nat gotta go. "We'll let you two love birds have privacy." We all laugh. "Shut up butt." I laugh. "Alright. We'll see you later." I hug Nique and dap O then we leave.

DOMINIQUE'S POV

I hug Mari and kiss his cheek. "Please dont leave me again." I start to cry again. "Dont cry babe i'll never leave you ever." He says faintly while trying to wrap his arms around me. "I love you.."

"I love you too Nique.."

*

*

LATER ON

DENZEL'S POV

I walk up to his door clutching my glock. You dont get off easy with things like this yo. "You ready?" My nigga Q asks me. I nod my head and he silently get open the window. We climb in and sneak into his room. As i stand over his bed i just think. This nigga is gonna deserve every bullet, every thrust of pain i am going to afflict on him and i wana him awake when i do it. I give Q the signal and he hit his stomach with a bat. And as soon as he jumps up i empty my gun straight into his chest. I stand there for a second then we dash out the house leaving no trace at all...

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry its so short but do you think D will get caught? How will Nique act if she finds out? How will Nat? Comment, Voting and keep reading also go check out my new book N.O Baby for another good read.

-love