Loyalty

OMARI'S POV

I cant believe what the fuck im seeing right now son! Fabian gets up. "Im sorry son. Im sooo sorry." He helps Nique up and i start walking more close to him. Im beyond pissed my nigga. Nique steps infront of me. "Stop. He didnt mean to, it was a accident." She touches me and i push her hands off. "Dont touch me yo. Your ass was kissing that nigga back." She gives me the screw face. "Oh so you're mad at me." I nod my head. "But um i recall i fucking forgave your ass when you one kissed that bitch Tati. But not only did you fucking kiss her you fucked her and i forgave your ass!!" She starts getting louder and putting her hands in my face. "BUT WHEN SOMEONE KISSES ME AND IM NOT FUCKING KISSING BACK IM WRONG!! RIGHT?!? RIGHT!!" All of a sudden i feel her hand hitting me across my face. "FUCK YOU OMARI!!" Shes screaming at me with tears in her eyes. I try to hug her but she pushes me off. "Im sorry babe.." "You are sorry. A sorry ass nigga." She walks away leaving me standing there stunned. Did she real just leave me...

DOMINIQUE'S POV

I stand in the girl's bathroom rubbing my stomach think how could this happen to me. Things were all good before i met Omari and now its all fucked up. I put my hands on my stomach and cry. I hear someone coming in the restroom but i dont care, i dont fucking care. "Im sorry." I hear Fab say then i look up. "Its not your fault.." He wipes the tears off my face. "It is if i wouldnt have kissed you know youre with O then he wouldnt have cared." I shake my head. "He would have cared either way. He just jealous, if hes around a girl i shouldnt care. But if he dont trust a nigga i shouldnt trust that nigga. And i understand that thats why i didnt talk to Laurent but if someone apologized to me ima let them not be rude. But he does all this other shit and i forgive him, i let him hang around that girl even though i didnt trust her... I just feel fucking stupid..." He hugs me. "You arent ma, you just fall into the wrong places at wrong times. You two are gonna be good." I look up at him again. "And what if we're not.." He thinks for a second. "You'll still be fine, im tell you ma." I nod my head. "Okay lets get back to class." We go to class but im still thinking. Something has to change, good or bad it has to change.

*

*

*

AFTER SEVENTH

I caught a ride home with Denzel since i wasnt in the mood of seeing or talking to Omari. He pulls up to my house and i start to get out but he stops me. "Whats up with you and O? He been silent bob and you look like your day was fucked up." I shake my head. "Nothing. Just a disagreement between me and him." He nods kinda not believing what im say. "Aight... You still coming to my game though right?" I nod. "You know i come to you guys' first game. When have you known me not to come to any of your games?"

"Weeelll there was that one time when it was my big game a--" We laugh. "Whateva whatevaaa! I was handling business." He smacks his lips. "Business my assss!! But look i gotta go suit up and all that shit. Make sure your ass is there by 7:00 and no later or im tickle that baby out of you." We laugh again. "Alright violent ass." He chuckles. "Okay one rub for good luck." He rubs my stomach and i laugh. "Alright see you later D." We hug then i get out the car and he drives off. I go inside and go straight to my room throwing down my keys and my bag. I kick off my sneaks and plop down on my bed. "Ugh im so tired!" I say looking at the time on my phone. "Good 3:30 ima take a nap till six. I put my phone on the charger then fall asleep.

*

*

*

"WAAAAAAAAKE THE FUCK UUUUUUUP YO!! Hahaha WAAAKE UUUP!!" Ive been regretting letting D put his annoying ass voice as my alarm. I turn off the alarm on my phone and get up. A urge of throw up comes and i run to the restroom. "Eck." I wipe my mouth and get up, flushing the toilet. I never get used to that shit. After brushing my teeth i put my sneakers back on, grab my keys and satchel then leave.