More Money More Problems

Again one of my lovely followers have inspire the chapter title :)

-------------------------------------------------

How am i gonna tell Nique about this. She knows nothing about my drug business past i mean i told her i used to do some crazy things back then but i wasnt specific. Hmm ima just bring it up randomly. I walk in the kitchen to her making breakfast. "Ooh you up cooking now." She laughs. "Yeah im feeling good today." I smile and wrap my arms around her waist kissing her neck softly. She giggles. "Not that good though." I smack my lips It feels like forever, dont judge you was a nigga you'd feel me and my niggas know what im saying. "Aw i miss being in you." She shakes her head. "You had something in me for seven months." I laugh. "How about prom weekend?" She takes the food off the eye then turns around to me putting her arms around my neck. "Alright babe prom weekend will be just you and me. Where we gonna go?" I smile. "I was tryna wait till that week to surprise you but we're going to Cali." Her face lights up and she cheeses. "Foreal babe? Oh its gonna be fun!" She kisses me on my lips. "Soo off topic wheres my food cause you know a nigga starvin like marvin." We laugh. "Shut up go sit down." I go sit and she brings me a plate. "Ooo smells gooood." She giggles and sits me drink down. She sits down and begins to eat. "So me and Nat are taking the boys to my mom's today then we're going out to eat." I nod. "Sounds fun." I take a bite of bacon. "What you doing today?" She sips some juice and i swallow. Heres the time, i gotta tell her. "Um well me and D are gonna go for some boy time." I punked out dawg, i cant tell her. "Oh what are yall doing?" I shrug. "You know we're unpredictable niggas." She laughs. "Yeah i know." She gets up picking up her plate. "You done?" I nod and she takes my stuff and puts them in the sink. I go over to her wrapping my arms around her and kissing her on her shoulder. She turns around and gives me a long kiss. We start getting into the kiss then Kamar starts to cry. I swear he loves crying when im kissing Nique. She giggles and goes to get him. My phone starts ringing and its D.

Me- Yoo yo what up?

Denzel- We still chilling today

Me- Yeah ill be there in a little bit

Denzel- Aight bye

I say bye, hang up then head upstairs to get dressed. I pick out my a misfit tank top, denim skinnies, a leather snapback, my short gold chain, all black KD 4s, and my diamond earrings. After i finish getting ready i walk in the babies' room and see Nique getting the babies ready. "Look at the sezy moms." She laughs and i pick up Leo playing with him. "My little fighter." I hold him in the air and he smiles. "Kamar looking at you like 'plaaay wiith meee' They love their daddy." I chuckle and sit Leo back down picking up Kam. "Im finna go a pick up D and chill. You good here bae." She nods her head. "Yeah im fine but can you watch them right quick so i can change." I nod and sit on the bed as she goes to get ready.

She comes out a few minutes later. "How do i look?" She has on some slightly ripped light blue skinnies, a white tank top thats long in the back and stops at her pants line in the front, sandals with her chubby little toes painted pink, her straightened and that heart locket i gave her as a random i love you. Her body is looking nice, she may have a little pudge from the twins but shes still beautiful. It did her some good making that booty bigger and her boobs more plump, my baby is looking good. "You look sexy as always ma." She blushes, i love making her blush. "Thank you baby she comes over and kisses my lips. As she walks away i smack her ass and she giggles. "Keep waving that butt around me ma its gone get you in trouble." She comes back with the carriers and i strap them up. "Aight ill see you later baby." i kiss her on the lips and Kam and Leo on the foreheads then head out.

*

*

I pull up to D's place & call.