Vacation

We're almost finish with book one!! Cant believe we've come so far guys! Trust me i will make a sequel no doubt about it. Anyways back to the story!

-------------------------------------------------

OMARI'S POV

Yoooo we made it!! We in Cali!! All my life ive wanted to go to Cali and now im finally here and with the people i love, minus my sons back in new york. But its all good we gone make it live and turn up.

We all got settled into our hotel rooms and decided we were gonna go out to a this club Big C owns that he tolds us to go to saying he'll hook us up and everything.

I come out the shower with just my towel on and see Nique standing infront of the mirror with a white tight gripping dress with on long sleeve and the other cut off, red lipstick making her full lips looking even sexier, her hair flat ironed and parted in the middle and her diamond red bottom heels that i bought formy baby. Yeah a nigga got my baby looking right and the way that dress looks on her body just makes me want to rip it all off and make love to her right now man, ooowee. And the way her butt looks, its just straight popping. My girl is baaaad.

She turns around and bites her lip.

DOMINIQUE'S POV

I turn around and Omari is in nothing but a towel standing in front of me biting his lip. I bite my lip and walk closer to him. I glide my cat nails across his chest and he looks down at them and back to me. "You look gorgeous baby." I blush and he chuckles. "I love the fact i can still make you blush like i did when we first met." I smile and our lips meet. I wrap my arms around his neck as he grabs my ass and pulls me closer to him. We start getting into it then someone knocks on the door. "Shit." Omari says pulling away and answering the door. "I was gonna ask if yall ready but it looks like your ass just got out the shower and shit. Hurry up, get dressed lets go." He smacks his lips and closes the door. "We'll finish this later, i promise." I giggle and nod my head. "Okay baby go get dressed." He nods his head and goes back into the restroom.

After a few minutes he comes out dressed in his black illest cartel tshirt, denim skinnies cuffed at the bottom, platinum watch and chain, his concords and leather hat. I must admit my baby is sexy as fuck. I just stare at him. "You see something you like." I shake my headand smile. "No, something i love." I walk up to him and kiss his soft lips. "You ready?" He nods. "Okay lets go." I grab my handbag that goes with my shoes and we head out.

OMARI'S POV

We walk into the club and its poppin'. The showgirl or whatever people call them led us to the v.i.p room and it is nice as fuck. I gotta thank Big C when we get back cause he hooked us up. The waitress brings us some moscato and D starts rolling up. We about to get turned up.

*

We're a few bottles in and a few blunts smoked feeling good as fuck. Nique is dancing on me and im just holding her hips and letting her do her thing. We actually havent had no problems with Fab or Tati and im glad. But fuck that im having a good time.

*

"Yo D press the fucking up button nigga." He shakes his head. "Naaa stop tripping pedro is gonna open when hes ready." We all laugh. "Nigga not if you dont hit the button." He looks at me. "Sshhhhhh. Shut up." I put up my hands up and surrender. This nigga is fucked up. "My feet hurt." Nique makes a pouty face. "Ill carry you baby." I pick her up over my shoulders. "Mariiii."

"Yes?"

"Wheres my babies?" Here we go shes been asking this all night. "Home ma." I hear her start crying. "I miss my babiiieees!" Me and Nat look at each other. "These niggas tripping." I nod agreeing with her. "Press the button please Nat." She goes to the elevator beside the one D is waiting for and presses the up button. "Yall reaaal quite back there Fab and Tati." They dont say anything. Oh well aint my business.