Hurtful Decisions

I sit in my room waiting till he came home..

*

*

I wake up to the front door opening and Omari coming in. "Baby i have something to tell you." I shake my head. "Naa i got something to tell you." He sighs. "Baaaby-" I cut him off. "Stop.. just stop." I feel the anger and tears coming over me. "Please just let me explain i-" I cut him off again. "No i dont want to hear that shit son." The tears fall down my face. "I trusted you, i love you, im having you baby, no our baby andyou do this shit. What can you explain about this?" I show him the picture. He puts his hand on his forehead. "Please please i didnt mean to she-" Im in his face now im so pissed of i cant think. "Shut up no! You had control you couldve prevented it but you didnt." I look him in the eyes. "Please tell me you didnt have sex with her." My eyes start to tear up again and he looks away ashamed. I cant do anything but cry he tries to hold me but i snatch away. "Dont touch me!! You know what sucks Mari? The fact that i actually thought you wouldnt do some shit like that but i guess im so fucking stupid. But you know what hurts the most? Not what you did not that you did it but the fact that even though i should be mad i cant be because i love you that much." Tears start falling down his face. "Babe please i didnt mean for that to happen, i love you and my child more than anything in the world. I wish that bitch never came here in the first place. I know i did wrong and im sooooooo sorry ma. Just please dont talk like that, dont talk like you're going to leave me. I dont care about no hoe, no nigga, nobody but you babe. You leave me and i have nothing, i need you Nique and the thought or even the feeling that i could loose you right now is fucking ripping me apart. And i know actions speak louder than words so ill show you ill do anything it takes just please dont leave me..." He wraps his arms around me and i begin to cry uncontrollably and so does he. I didnt know how much he truly cared. "I love you Nique."

"I love you too Mari."

*

*

*

**MONTH FOUR**

"Ewww im getting faaaat." I look in the mirror at my thighs. "But your ass in big as fuck thats a plus and your boobs!!" I throw a pillow at Nat. "Shut up nigga." She dodges it and laughs. "Im just saying but i think its a boy." I nod my head. "On the cool i think it is too, i hope ill still love him or her equally either way but i just wanna dress him all cute in sneakers." Nat cheeses. "Im the godmother right?" I laugh. "Of course." She nods. "Better be or niggas getting delt with." This girl is crazy. "Is that a threat?" I laugh. "Maybe it is maybe it isnt." I giggle. "

"Are you too buttheads ready?" Omari says coming in the room with Denzel. We were all going out on a movie date and me and Nat were taking a long time to get ready...weeellll mostly me. But its because every outfit i put on made me look fat. "You niggas are gonna make us miss the movie yo." Nat smacks her lips. "Shut up whiny baby." I throw my pillow at him. "I cant find nothing to wear."

"Whats wrong with what you have on?" I had on some navy blue tie dye skinny jeans, a faded violet v neck, and black vans. Im getting too lazy to do all that dressing up anymore. "I look fat!" He looks me up and down. This nigga is agreeing with me isnt he. "You think im fat dont you!" He laughs. "You serious? Nooo babe you look beautiful, you got a juicy booty." He smacks my butt. "Fucking gross!" Denzel yells. We laugh and Omari squeezes my ass and kisses me. Denzel acts like hes throwing up. "Im done no more movie for me." We crack up this nigga is so dramatic. I push Omari off me if i wasnt pregnant and these niggas werent here he would get it. He knows that turns me on thats why hes smirking at me right now. "Shut up you butt, lets go." We all leave to the movies.

*

*

We buy our tickets and go inside. Suddenly. "I gotta pee ill be right back." They nod and i walk fast to the restroom. I accidentally bump into someone. "Watch it hoe." I look up to Tati staring at me with a screw face. Im done being nice to this bitch. Ima give her a second chance to redeem herself. "What did you say?" She rolls her eyes. "I said watch where you going bitch."

"Im done letting your bullshit ass hoe ass ways slide bitch. Ooo you better be so happy im pregnant right now son. Keep trying to fuck with Omari, keep fucking with me. I make you regret every fucking second you moved down here." She laughs. "Bitch you think you scare me hoe you just another bitch in this world. And as for Mari trust me it aint the last time ill fuck with him. Tell him i had fun every position, every lick and every bite and trust i made him moan probably more than you ever could. He lips felt like-" Before she could finish i decked her straight in the face twice and she fell. She look up from her hands with blood coming from her mouth and nose. I go to push her again but i feel someone grab me back. "Babe stop she aint worth it." I calm down and he lets me go. I go back and kick then spit on her. "Since you wanna kiss other people's man i hope you like how my pussy taste bitch!" I grab Omari's hand and we go back to the snack bar line. While we're waiting i wrap my arms around Omari's stomach area but his arms just stay by his side with him looking up. "Whats wrong?" I say looking up at him. Theres a silence before he talks. "You didnt have to do that." I look at him crazy. "And why not? She was being disrespectful to me and you." He finally looks down, i can tell hes mad cause his jaw starts clinching. "I dont care if shes disrespecting you, you couldve gotten the baby hurt tryna fight her. You let her get to you."

"No i didnt." He smacks his lips. "Yes you did & you let your pride come over our baby. That girl.." He points to the area where she was. "She aint even worth a fucking word out your mouth. Not even a fucking breath." Damn..i dont even know what to say right now son. I can see the seriousness in his eyes. He made me feel bad for risking our baby's life. "Im sorry..." I see the tension in him fade away into empathy. He puts his hands on my waist. "Na its okay ma just be more calm next time." He kisses me on my lips. "I love you baby." He kisses me again and i smile. I love you too babe. Now lets go watch a movieee!!" We going into the theatre.

*

*

**OMARI'S POV**

AT HOME

Im staring at her sleeping on my chest, something ive been doing lately. While im playing in her hair she wakes up and looks at me. "What are you doing still awake?" Her sleepy voice is so sexy. "I dont know i couldnt sleep."

"Oh." She puts her head back down and starts falling back to sleep. "Nique." She says yes without looking up. "Promise me forever.." She looks me in the eyes. "I do more than promise, i guarantee. You and me will always have forever." I smile and she smiles back. "What do you promise me?" I look at her seriously. "Everything eternity brings as long as you're in it." And i meant ever word that came out my mouth...