Closer to you.

Last part was juicy huh? More of that to come :) But im writing a new story so make sure you read that when i publish it its called It Was All Good. But anyway keep reading & keep voting -love

*OMARI'S POV*

I wake up to good smells in the air. I rub my eyes and stretch. Remembering last night i smile. "Damn that was good." I say to myself as i get up and go downstairs. I get down there to see my baby in the kitchen cooking it up. I sniff the air, damn she knows how to throw down. I walk up behind her and wrap my hands around her waist, kissing on her neck. I feel her body jump a little so i chuckle. "Did i scare you?" She doesnt take her eyes off the food. "A little." I cant tell shes smiling though. I press the back of her body up to mine. "Give me a kiss." She leans her head back and give me a kiss. "Okay one more." She kisses me again. "I lied just one more." She giggles and gives me another. "Alright alright alright just ooonneee more." She laughs. "No you reached your kissing limit." I laugh. "How are you gonna give me a kissing limit?" She giggles again. "Cause i just did." I lean her head back and kiss her all over her face. She giggles while i do it. "You wont give me a kiss ill take them." We laugh. "Okay im gonna make our plates go sit at the table." I walk into the dining room and sit down. My phone vibrates.

D- Ayo ask Nique if she could pick me up.

O- Aight what happen to Nat?

D- Shes sick.

O- Oh aight later.

I look up and Nique bringing me a plate and some juice. "Here you go." She smiles. "Thanks ma." She walk back to get her plate and sits down. I start stuffing my face. My baby can cook yo shes better than my moms and trust me son my moms can cook. "Oh yea." I say with my mouth full. "Denzel wants you to come pick him up." She takes a bite of her bacon. "Whats wrong with Nat?" I swallow my food. "Shes sick." I finished the rest of the food on my plate and drink my juice. "Oh well we gotta take showers and get dressed then." I get up and grab my plate. "You done eating?" She nods her head and stacks her plate and cup on mine. I put them in the sink and walk upstairs with her. She starts picking out clothes to wear and grabs a towel. I grab my towel, soap and tooth brush out my bag and head to the shower. I walk in as shes taking of her long sweater. Damn her body is flawless. She turns around and smiles. "You taking a shower with me?" I bite my lip and nod my head. She takes off her socks and walks past me to the shower gliding her fingers on my chest. "Come on then." I smile, sit my stuff down then take off my clothes. Round two? I laugh silently. When i get in the showers shes standing under the head letting the warm water all over her body. I wrap my hands around her stomach and she turns around. She wraps her hands around my neck and kisses me. "You went down on me and its time for me to repay you." We start making out and i pull her body closer to mine. She starts kissing my neck then my chest. Then gets on her knees. I tilt my head back and let her do her work. Damn this feels so good......

*

*

We dry off and i brush my teeth while she blow dries her hair. After im done i walk out and get dressed. I put my denim straight legs on, my nike t-shirt, a gold chain on and my kobes on. I look at my self in long mirror. "Niiiiice." I brush myself off. "How do i look?" I turn to see her in some ripped skinny jeans, you know the ones with those rip on the thighs all the way down, a black and white cool story bro nike sweatshirts on, her bred 11s and her hair in a curly bun. She looked just like those fine ass girls on tumblr. "Gorgeous." She smiled. "Thanks. You look pretty handsome yourself." I smiled. "Come on lets go." She grabbed her keys and her satchel and walked to me. I grabbed her hand, kissed it and walked with her downstairs. "Let me drive." I say when were standing outside her car. "Why?" She says smiling. "You know why. How do i look, a nigga in the passenger seat riding with his girl." She laughs and shakes her head. "Guys and their masculinity issues. Here." She throws me the keys and we switch sides and get in. I drive off down the road to Denzel's house.

We pull up to Denzel's house and i hobk the horn. "Call him." She dails his number. "Were outside...alright..bye." He comes out a few seconds later and gets in the car. "Aye whats up." He says getting in the car. "Hey." Me and Nique say. "Wait." He says. "She picked you up too?" We look at each other and laugh. "Naa." I say. Hes silent for a second. "Oooooh." He starts to laugh. "Oooo what did you two nigga do.." I laugh and she looks back at him. "None of your business nosey." He laughs again. "Its cool i already know its all over your face." He touches her cheek and she slaps her hand. We laugh. "Look at her glowing." He teases. Me and him laugh and she covers her cheeks. "Stooop!" We laugh again. "Okay okay were done baby stop frowning." I kiss her on her cheek. "Forever alone in the backseat." We laugh. That nigga Denzel a trip.

We pull up to school and get out the car. "What time is it?" Denzel asks. I look at my phone. "7:15 the bell's about to ring." The bell rings. "Told you." we all walk into the building. "Aight see you too later." Denzel says walking off down the hallway. "Alright." We both say. I grab her hand and we walk down the hallway.

*DOMINIQUE'S POV*

As we walk down the hallway i get hating stares from girls as we pass them. You mad cause i got the most finest nigga in the school, he can dress, and he dont want you. I smile and look at him. "Give me a kiss." He smiles, tilts my chin up to his and give me peck on the lips. I look back and they roll their eyes. I could get use to this. I smile again.