The Breakdown

Sorry for the wait :)

-------------------------------------------------

"So you gone let us in or what nigga??" My jaw clenched and stepped aside. Laurent passed by me looking in my face with digust and Fabian didnt even look my way. Why the fuck are they here? They better not start no shit son. We all walk outside and Denzel has that oh shit face and Nat smiles nervously. "I didnt know you were gonna bring Laurent Fab."

Fab smiles. "Oh you know you told me i could bring someone and my nigga Laurent was the only person i could think of." I pull Denzel to the side. "Why the fuck are these niggas her son??" He shrugs. "I dont fucking know you gotta ask Nat." I smack my lips. "He say any sliy shit im fucking him up."

"Where's your bathroom?" Laurent asks Nat. "Um theres one by the guest bedroom."

"Wheres that?"

"That hallway when you first come in, first door." He nods his head and walks in the house.

Nat turns to us. "So anyone wanna cook some burgers?"

*DOMINIQUE'S POV*

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

He blocks my way from getting out the restroom. "To see how you doing." He touch my chin and i yank my head away from his touch. He smacks his lips. "Dont act like you dont want it, i know you do. You miss me." He has a tight grip on my waist. "Let me go." I say firmly trying to get loose. "Give me a kiss first." I look at him crazy and he smashes his lips into mine.

I pull away and smack him in the face. He covers his cheek then look up at me with fury in his eyes.

"You bitch." He slaps me and grabs my hair. I scream and he throws he to the ground. I cover my face and cry.

Then i hear Omari's voice. "The fuck?!?" I look up as he grabs Laurent and they start to fight. Nat runs to me and looks at my face. "Oh my god are you okay? Is the baby okay?" I had forgotten all about my baby. I put my had on my stomach. Thank god nothing happen to my baby. "Im fine." She helps me up. We walk outside to see Omari and Laurent still fighting while Denzel pulled them apart. Denzel holds Omari and Fabian holds Laurent. "Chill the fuck out."

"Chill the fuck out?!? This punk ass bitch slapped and pushed Nique to the ground and you want me to chill the fuck out?? No." Oh shit Denzel got that look in his eye. He let Omari go and ran up in Laurent's face decking him right in the nose. Omari and Denzel started fighting Laurent. He fell to the ground and curled up. "STOP!!" Nat yelled. Denzel kicked him the backed away but Omari kept going. "Dont..you..ever..touch..my..girl..again bitch." Denzel pulled him off and Omari spat at him. "BITCH!!"

Fabian picked him up. "Punk ass bitches fuck you and your hoes ass girlfriend!" He spat out blood. Nat walked up to him and slapped him in the face. "Get the fuck out my house!! You too Fab dont come around no more nigga. You fuck with fuck boys like him knowing what he did to Nique then you bring him here? Fuck you. Get out."

He stands there and look me in my eyes. "NOW!!" Him and Laurent leave.

I feel tears coming down my face. I sit down in a chair and cover my face. "Are you okay baby?" I look up at Omari. "I just want to go home." He sighs and helps me up. "I guess we'll see you guys later." We go to the car and he drives us home.

All the way i stare out the window thinking about what happened. I cant believe he would do some shit like that. He never put his hands on me, never. And the way Fabian looked at me like he was hurt, like he still cared. I know i should feel any kind of sympathy toward him but i do. We had alot of history and i think its just strange that he'd just start doing things like this.

"What you thinking about?" I look at Omari and hes staring directly at me. "Um Fab.." He turns back to the road but i can see his eyebrows creasing. "What you thinking about him for?"

"Just that is strange that he'd act like this i-" He cuts me off. "Aint nothing strange that nigga is just a pussy ass nigga point blank period." I roll my eyes. "Anyways i think i should talk to him without Laurent so i ca-" He cuts me off again. "Naa i dont think thats a good idea. You dont need no communication with that nigga." I look at him crazy. "How do you tell me who i can or cant talk to?"

"Because its a stupid choice that nigga-" I cut him off. "That not a stupid choice thats a mature choice instead of nearly beating a nigga at a party." He gives me the skrew face. "The fuck that nigga slapped you and pushed you to the ground and here i am trying to defend my pregnant girlfriend but naa thats a stupid choice. Okay how about next time i just let his ass smack you around but no then id get fussed at cause thats a stupid choice huh ma? Im was trying to protect you and our baby because i love you or am i stupid for that too??" I turned my head back out the window and bite my lip to keep from crying. He smacks his lips. "Man whatever son."

The rest of the car ride home is complete silence. When we get home i get out the car and go straight to my room. I change out my bathing suit into some lace red underwear and matching bra, some grey sophies and white beater. I lay down as Omari comes in the room. He changes back into his boxer briefs and red basketball shorts. He takes off his shirt and lays in the bed next to me. "Scoot over please." Ignore him and he scoots me over. I turn my head towards him. "Boo nigga." I turn around to keep fromm laughing.

A few seconds later i feel his hands rubbing my stomach. "Im trying to sleep." He still does it. "You like when i do it, helps you sleep." That was the truth i felt my eyes starting to close. "I love you baby." He kisses me on my forehead. "I love you too. Goodnight." I drift off to sleep with him rubbing my stomach.

*OMARI'S POV*

I hear her light snores and smile. I love this girl so much its just indescribable. Id never think id find someone as perfect as her. Id go through all them shitty relationships, hoes and bitches if i knew meeting her was worth the wait. She is my world and now we're having a baby. It may be an accident but im kinda of happy that she's having it instead of some other chick that id barely even love or even liked. I love this girl i really do....

-------------------------------------------------

Keep reading guys. Comment & Vote -love