The Blur

I wake up but everything is a blur. Its dark and kinda getting cold. I touch myself to see if im alright but get a sharp pain when i reach my stomach. "Shit!" I look at my hand and its covered in blood. "Shit! Shit!" I start feeling all over the car to get my phone but i cant find it and the pain in my stomach is growing. Man where are people when you need them. A sharp pain makes me wince. "Fuck!" I need to find way out of here dawg. I try to unbuckle my seat belt but it wont unlatch. I start roughly tugging at it to get it open. Another sharp pain comes from my stomach but this one worst than the last, way worst. I hold on to my stomach and start to feel weak. I everything starts to get blurry again and for a second i could have sworn to see Nique telling me to hold on. I blink my eyes i start coughing and my mouth begins to taste like blood. I wipe my mouth with my shirt and see i coughed up blood. Im gonna die son ima die here all alone and Nique's gonna be left alone with our baby. Why did this have to happen to me? All of a sudden i hear a girl's voice. "Is someone in there? Are you okay." I can barely speak let alone see. "He-help." I say weakly. She bends down to the car window but i still cant see her face but by the way her body looks shes young. "Oh my god." She puts her hands to her mouth. "I need to call 911." She gets up and i cant see here no more but i can still hear her voice. "Hello? 911? Um we have a car wreck and the guy here is hurt real bad...yes um were on (street name here)..yes um his car is flipped over on the side of the road and he cannot get out..okay okay..bye." Im flipped over? Damn nigga mustve hit me hard as fuck. She bends down again. "Help is on its way, just hold on." She touches me and i can tell she smiles. I try to smile but the sharp pain comes back but this time its unbearable. I let out a loud groan. "Fuck!" I look at her with worry. "Its gonna be okay you just gotta hold on."

A few aching minutes later the ambulance, police, and fire department come. A medic comes and bends down. "Are you okay sir?" I weakly shake my head. She shines a light into the car and looks at my body. I try to shield my eyes but im too weak. "Hold in there." She gets up. A fireman bends down. "Okay ima need you to cover your eyes. We have to saw the door open to get you out." I nod my head and cover my eyes.

After theyre done sawing off the door the medics come and cut my seat belt of. When they start to pull me out i get a real bad pain and everything gets blurry. My eyes begin to close and they medics look at me. "Come on stay with us, you can do it." A tear comes from my eye from all the pain. I start to speak real faintly. "I-It hurts so b-b-ba.." I start to cough up more blood. "Sir please dont talk. We dont want you to hurt yourself more." They put me into the ambulance and i just stare at the blurry ceiling. I feel my heart slowing down. I cant hold on anymore. God take away the pain. Darkness swallows up my sight, i feel my heart stop...

*DOMINIQUE'S POV*

I wake up to my ma shaking me furiously with tears in her eyes. "Whats wrong ma?" She covers her mouth. "Omari..he..hes in the hospital baby we have to go." My jaw drops and i cant move this cant be. We were just together and he leave then isnt alright. I feel tears coming down my face. My ma moves me to get up. "Come on Nique we have to go put your jacket and shoes on." She hands me my nike jacket. I get up and put on my leggings with my ugg boots and grab my keys. "No no." My mom takes my keys and puts them back down. "Youre not driving youre too emotional right now." I cant even talk i just walk outside crying.

When we get there we walk into the waiting room and see Omari's mom. She looks disoriented like she lost a piece of her soul. She still has on her clothes from when she went out with her friends but her make up is runny from her tears. I walk over to her and hug her and we both just loose it crying into each other's arms. A doctor comes in and calls her name. She wipes her eyes and gets up. We follow after her. "Is he okay? please tell me my baby is okay." The doctor nods his head. "He suffered some inner damage and lost alot of blood but he'll be alright. He just needs rest a some time to recover." His mom nods her head in relief. I nod my head also. "Can we see him?" I question. He nods his head. "This way." We walk into a room where Omari is laying down sleeping. His mom sits on one side of him and me and my mom stand on the other side. His mom smiles at him and starts to speak. "I thought i had lost you but they cant get of my baby that easy." She touches his cheek. I smile. Her phone rings and she answers it. "Hello? Oh okay hold on." She look at us. "Im going to be in the hallway." I nod my head. She walks out. "And ima be in the restroom, rushed so fast over here that i didnt get a chance to the restroom." I nod my head and she leaves. I look back at Omari and kiss him on the forehead. "You had me scared to death. If something wouldve happened to you i dont what id do." I touch his cheek and his eyes begin to open.

*OMARI'S POV*

I open my eyes and see a blurry figure sitting by me. When my eyes start getting better i see its Nique. I try to smile but im too sore. She sees me in pain and frowns. "Are you okay?" I look into her eyes. "Better with you here. I thought i was never gonna see you again." I say weakly. "I dont ever want to loose you." I say looking into her eyes. "Even if im the one going away. I know i may have been a little scared or thought i wasnt ready to be a father but im ready. I sticking with you through the journey. To be all you need all i need to be for this baby, our baby. You cant get rid of me that easy." I weakly laugh. She giggles. "I love you Dominique." She smiles. "I love you too." She kisses my lips. "I see youre feeling better." I turn my head and see my mom walking in. "Ma." We smile at each other. She walks over and hugs me. "Im so happy youre okay!" She starts kissing me all over my face. "Okay okay ma i love you too." She laughs. "Sorry i was just so worried about my only son." She rubs my cheeks. "Well im okay." I smile at her.

We all talk for a while then my mom burst out. "Oh yeah what was you had to tell me?" Oooh shit i totally forgot about that shit. Shes gonna kill a nigga oh lawd. Nique's eyes widen and now her mom and my ma are looking at me. I swallow hard. "Weeeell um N-n-ni-nique is um...she pregnant." I close my eyes and prepare for the screaming. My ma told me if i ever got a girl pregnant shes gonna beat the fuck out of me then kick me out. But its just silence. I open one eye and she just has her eyes closed. Did she hear me maybe i didnt speak loud enough. "Um.." She cuts me off. "Shut up. What did i tell you Omari Khalif Jones and look what you did. You had so much ahead of you and you blew it all away for some minutes of fun. And you i thought you werent like those other chicks but no you running around here getting my son pregnant. You ruined his life."

"Ma chill this is not her fault.." She cuts me off again. "DIDNT I TELL YOU TO SHUT UP!!" She looks back at Nique. "And now because of your little hoe ass!!.." Nique mom cuts her off. "Hold on now you will not sit here and disrespect my daughter."

"Well you need to teach your daughter how to keep her legs closed." I look at my ma crazy. "The fuck is wrong with you, we both made the choice and we both messed up son i dont give a fuck if your my moms you will respect my baby's moms!" She looks at me in disbelief. "So you stick up for them okay. Then you can get your shit and never come back to my house." I feel so hurt but that hurt turns into anger. "Fine then you dont to be in my or my future child's life." She looks disgusted. "Fuck that child, its mother and her mother." She grabs her things and leaves. Nique tries to comfort me. I nudge her off. "Please can i be alone right now." She looks hurt. Her mom grabs her and they leave out the room. I can admit a tear did run down my cheek but im fucking angry. I cant believe my moms would do some shit like that. I real hurt son. I lay my head back and sigh. This is some real bullshit.

(Damn can you believe Omari's mom did that. keep reading