Chapter 29

"Line up the shot and fire." Clint directs, hands on my waist. We were on our date. At the gun range. Yeah.

"A little lower," Clint says, adjusting the handgun in my grasp.

"I haven't done this since I was 14, give me a break," I say frustrated beyond belief. We had been at this for several hours. I should have known something was up when Clint asked if I had any soundproof headphones.

"Really? Huh. I wouldn't have guessed." Clint says, adjusting my stance again. He was getting close there.

Wait.

"Is this your way of trying to flirt?" I ask, shock clear in my voice.

"Is it that obvious?" Clint asked sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.

I turned to face him, putting the gun on the table beside us.

"Clint. You don't need to hide your emotions from me." I say, grabbing his hands in my own, "It's alright. You're safe with me. Because I love you."

"W-what?" Clint stammers, looking me in the eye. Was he...flustered.

"I love you. You heard me, right? Or do I need to get you some hearing aids?" I tease, kissing his cheek.

"Just shoot the damn target," Clint says, handing me the gun again and turning me toward the target.

"Alright, Party-Pooper," I say, aiming the gun and firing. Headshot.

"Again," Clint instructs, a smile growing on his face.

Headshot.

"Once more," Clint says again, this time with a wide grin.

Headshot.

He pushed a button that brought the target to us and I saw direct hits to the head. All of them hit bulls-eye.

"Wow. I hit it!" I cheered. This was the first time I had shot a gun in 11 years!

"Wow. Trying to take my spot as the best shot in the Avengers?" Clint teased, "Isn't it enough being the woman I love?"

"Smooth Barton, smooth." I tease, kissing him gently before turning away to grab my stuff.

"Now wait just a minute." Clint stops me, grabbing me by the waist and turning me around, "This is a private room. You aren't gonna leave me like that."

"Fine. Guess I won't." I smile before throwing my hands around his neck and kissing him roughly. His hands fell to my waist as he walked me backward toward the table. I jumped up to sit on the table as my butt hit it.

"Clint." I breathe out, pulling away the slightest bit, "Don't you dare hold back."

"Yes, Ma'am." Clint nods before kissing me again. This time his tongue slid directly into my mouth to explore. My tongue went into his mouth to explore as well. All the while I slowly moved my hands to the hem of his pants.

✨️Warning: This next bit will be a bit spicy✨️

"The door's locked, right?" I ask Clint, pulling away the slightest bit.

"Yep. I locked it when we came in." Clint breathed out before attaching his mouth to my neck.

"No cameras?" I ask before letting out a soft moan as he kisses lightly up and down my neck.

"No cameras." He confirms in a barely audible mumble.

"C-Clint." I stutter, leaning to the side to allow him to kiss more of my neck.

"May I?" I ask, referring to unzipping his pants.

"Yes, My Love." The man says in between kisses.

I slowly unzip his pants and slide them down, letting them fall to his ankles. I see a noticeable bulge in his boxers. Someone's excited to see me.

"Yes, My Love. Someone is." Clint chuckles against my neck. He bites down lightly, making me moan in delight.

Shit. I said that out loud. Whatever.

I palm the outside of his boxers, just enough to tease him, before sliding them down.

"Back up," I instruct, pushing Clint away and putting him against the table.

"Y-Y/N-" Clint starts, back against the table as I get to my knees.

"Shhhhh. Let me work my magic." I smile as I lightly, tantalizingly, rub my hand up and down his length.

I start to kiss the shaft and play with his balls a bit as his breaths begin to stagger.

"Take my shirt off and you'll get your wish," I instruct, getting off of my knees.

He lifts the shirt from over my head, leaving me in only my pants and bra.

"Good Boy. Now, please enjoy yourself." I smile, going back to my knees.

I kiss the tip, licking off the sour pre-come on it, before taking him in my mouth. I took extra care to not let any of my teeth scratch it.

As I begin to go back and forth, each time taking in more of his length, I hear him begin to groan in delight.

"Do you like that?" I ask, pulling away slightly.

"Y-yes." Clint pants. I smile before slamming my head down and fully taking him in. I bob my head up and down quickly in an attempt to make him come into my mouth.

"Come on, Sharp-Shooter. Come for me." I whisper out, just loud enough for him to hear me.

All of a sudden, as if he was waiting for me to permit him, my mouth fills with his come. I swallow every drop.

"Good Boy." I smile, kissing up his body to his mouth, "Good Boy."

Word Count: 891

*Hey Loves! So...updates... exist...I HAVE BEEN SO SORRY 😭😭😭😭!!! I had no motivation and I was so distracted and 😭😭😭. I'm so sorry. So here's a bit of a spicy chapter for you. Make sure you eat and drink something and get plenty of sleep. Stay magical ✨️ Sorry Again 😭*