Chapter 5

"Yes, but I have 15."

Tony choked on his drink at those words.

"F-fifteen?" He stuttered.

"Yes." I said making intense eye contact with my f/d.

"How?" Tony asked, intrigued. It seems his shock had worn off.

"I don't know but it makes me.....special," I say bluntly, fiddling with my cup.

"Special how?" Tony asked while hesitantly grabbing my left hand.

"Matter manipulation. I'm able to manipulate my body mass and some matter around me." I sighed, moving my cup forward with my power to prove it, "I also have increased alcohol tolerance."

"Incredible." Was the only word that came out of his mouth. I looked up to see that he was staring at me when he said that, not my cup.

I felt my face get hot as I met his gaze.

After a moment of silence, I cleared my throat and pulled my hand away.

"So that's why S.H.I.E.L.D. hired you, isn't it?" Tony asked.

"Yep." I confirmed, finishing my drink. At about the same moment Tony finished his and we paid and left.

"Did you think I was going to leave if you told me the truth?" Tony asked about halfway through the journey.

"Leave? Maybe." I admitted shyly. The pain someone goes through when their soulmate dies, leaves, or betrays them is supposed to be the most excruciating in the world. Supposedly even worse than that of one thousand bullet ant bites.

"Y/N...I want you to know I've been searching for you my whole life. Even if I have to share you with 14 other people, I'll stay by you. I'm not losing another thing I love." Tony said grasping my hand.

"Love?" I ask. We had only known each other for about a week. I know we're soulmates but that's pretty soon to say I love you to someone.

"Shit. I...didn't mean to say that part out loud." Tony sighed. I chuckled at his misfortune.

"I'm not losing another thing I love either." I teased, half serious. So what if it's early? To hell with it all!

Tony's eyes opened slightly wider before his face broke out in a grin. Not his usual smirk but a whole smile. It was nice.

He pulled into a parking spot in front of my apartment complex before unbuckling me and himself and pulling me into his lap.

"Wha-" I was cut off by Tony kissing me roughly. I kissed back just as fiercely, wrapping my hands around his neck. Tony nibbled at my bottom lip as if to ask for entrance to my mouth. I held my lips shut and only let out a smirk in response. He would have to work harder than that.

"No no no. None of that now." Tony said in a husky voice, pulling away for a breath. I only smirked in response before pulling him back into the kiss. This time I did open my mouth for our tongues to engage in battle for dominance. After a few seconds, I was able to take control and explored every inch of his mouth. He tasted the coffee he had drunk at the Cafe. A moment later I backed down and let Tony explore my mouth as well.

"Hey!" Prissy said, tapping on the window, "I take it the date went well?"

Word Count: 555

*Hey Love! Hope you enjoyed that chapter. Also 555 words! That was not on purpose by the way. I need your help with something. The superhero name. Remember her powers and try to think of something relating to them. If I can't find one I like I'm just going to name her "Soulmate" or just her name. Go eat and drink something, remember that I love you ❤️. Stay magical ✨️*