Chapter 22

"Alright. We're here." Tony says, helping me out of the car. We were at the park to see Loki and Thor off.

By we, I mean Tony, Steve, Nat, Bruce, Clint, and I.

"Come back soon," I say, walking up to the two gods and kissing their cheeks.

"We will, my Lady," Thor says with a large smile.

"Of course, Darling," Loki says with his own smile.

"I wish I could come with you," I say, pulling them both into one final hug.

"You could. Mother would be happy to have you, I'm sure." Loki says quickly.

"I have something to do here first. Nick wants me at his beck and call for these next few weeks." I sigh pulling away.

"Next time then, Darling," Loki says before kissing my hand.

"Goodbye, My Lady," Thor says sadly as I turn to walk away.

I feel a hand grab my wrist loosely. I turn to see Loki pulling me back.

"Say the word and I'll stay. I have no reason to go back to Asgard." Loki whispered in my ear as he pulled me into one last hug. His voice was solemn as he held back tears.

"Oh, Loki. My Prince." I smile, cupping his cheek with my hand, "You do have a reason. Your mother. Your brother. And, most of all, your own peace of mind."

I back up smiling at the two gods as they teleport away in a rainbow tube.

"Let's get you home," Tony says as I walk over to him. We walk over to the car and he opens the door for me.

"Actually, could you take me somewhere else real quick?" I ask. Tony gives me a questioning look.

"Yeah, where?"

                               ~~~

"If we get into a situation like this again, what happens then?" The female agent, who I now know as Agent Maria Hill, asks Fury. They were on the bridge walking towards the large windows at the front.

"They'll come back." Fury says to the woman. I walk up behind them, waiting to make my entrance.

"Are you sure about that?" Agent Hill asks.

"I am." Fury nods to her.

"Why?"

That's my cue.

"Because of me," I speak up, letting my footsteps fall harder as I walk closer to them.

Fury and Hill turn around to see me. Fury had a warm smile, while Hill looked confused.

"Nice to see you Agent L/N," Fury says, shaking my hand.

"Right back at you...Fury."

*Hey Love! Oh. My. Goodness. I AM SO SORRY 😭😭😭!!! I have been so busy with people and tiredness and school and everything that updating completely slipped my mind. I'll have two or three filler chapters until I'm able to start on regularly scheduled awesomeness. Make sure you eat and drink something and get plenty of sleep. Stay magical ✨️*