Chapter 9

"It's you." He said, shocked. Wonderful. Are any of my soulmates normal?

I pull him in for a kiss to stop the pain.

"Why do both of you have to be famous?" I sigh to myself. The first two soulmates met after 25 years of life are two of the most famous people on Earth. Wonderful.

"Both of us?" Steve asked. Oh right, he had no idea what was going on.

"You're one of 15. Congrats." I sighed, exasperated. Two soulmates met a week apart. This is going to be a pain in my ass.

"Agent Romanoff. This is Captain Rogers and Agent L/N." An agent who was fawning over my soulmate addressed a woman with red hair behind me.

"Ma'am." Steve addressed.

I nodded at her in greeting.

"Hi. They need you on the bridge they're starting the face trace." Agent Romanoff stated, only addressing Steve and the unknown agent.

"Natasha Romanoff." She nodded at me.

"Oh, for fucks sake!" I cry out before pulling her into a kiss to stop the pain.

"Well hello to you too." Natasha laughs at me, stepping out of the embrace.

"Guess you weren't kidding about the 15 soulmates thing," Steve says awkwardly from behind me. Natasha raised her eyebrows at hearing the number 15.

"Nope," I say bluntly.

"Well, it was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. Thought Coulson was gonna swoon." Natasha joked.

"So that's who the guy who was fawning over my soulmate was?" I teased. Steve blushed a little which I found adorable.

"Yep. Did he ask you to sign his Captain America trading cards yet?" Natasha asked.

"Trading cards?" Steve questioned. I almost burst out laughing. This Coulson guy was obsessed.

"They're vintage. He's very proud." Natasha teased, wincing from the sun coming out from behind the clouds.

At this point, we had been wandering around the deck watching the people either training or working on jets.

I saw a man with black, curly hair wandering about as if he had no clue where he was.

"Dr. Banner!" Steve called out. Bruce Banner! He was the most renowned gamma radiation scientist of all time. It was a shame that he went underground after the whole Hulk debacle.

"Oh, yeah, hi. They told me you'd be coming." Dr.Banner addressed Steve. Natasha hung back a little talking into her earpiece.

"Word is you can find the cube," Steve responded.

"And is that the only word 'bout me?" Dr. Banner said hesitantly.

"Only word I care about," Steve responded. My soulmate was so sweet.

"Must be strange for you, all of this." Dr. Banner said after an awkward silence.

"Well, this is actually kinda familiar," Steve responded, looking around.

"Gentlemen, you may wanna step inside in a minute. It's gonna get a little hard to breathe." Natasha said, stepping forward.

"Is this a submarine?" Steve asked when the ground started to shake beneath us.

"Steve, Honey, no." I started before Natasha stopped me.

"Shush, I wanna see their faces," Natasha whispered to me.

"Really? They want me in a submerged pressurized container?" Dr. Banner asked.

"Did either of you do the reading?" I asked the two boys. It was stated clearly in the folder I was given.

Then we start flying. We slowly rose from the water as the propellers spun.

"Oh no, this is much worse." Dr.Banner said, turning to me for the first time. As I looked into his gray eyes I sighed.

"Why can't any of you be normal?!" I screamed into the ocean.

I angrily kissed Bruce to stop the pain. How could every single one of my soulmates so far be so damn special?!

Word Count: 600

*Hey Love! So we met Steve, Nat, and Bruce today. That makes the count four. I'll make sure that time is spent with every one of them, don't you worry. Make sure you eat and drink something. I love you ❤️. Stay magical ✨️*