Chapter 30 🎉

"Darling, may we speak with you?" Loki asks nervously. Loki and Thor had come back from a visit to Asgard with news that "they needed to talk to me urgently". We were in the Coffee Cavern.

"Nope. I just came here for free coffee." I joked. Loki and Thor looked at me with slight disappointment. Did they think I was serious?

"It was a joke," I said in a monotone voice, sipping my drink.

"Well, My Lady, it's just that...." Thor trailed off, looking towards his brother for help.

"Mother wants to meet you." Loki interrupts. Frigga, the queen of Asgard, wants to meet me?

"And Father." Thor cuts in. And the king of Asgard?!

"R-really?" I stutter, my hands shaking. Why would they want to meet me? Me!

"Darling." Loki starts, grabbing one of my hands, "We would like for you to accompany us to Asgard for a few days."

"You would be very comfortable there. You would get your own room and be treated very nicely." Thor pleads, grabbing my other hand.

"Alright." I sigh, "When do we leave?"

                                ~~~

"8 am." I yawn, "On the dot. Of course."

Thor, Loki, Happy, and I were on the bridge where Thor and Loki had left only a year earlier.

"Just give me a call once you get back. You have that trip with Tony coming up as well." Happy reminds me before I give him a quick hug goodbye.

"Fuck. The trip. Thanks, Happy." I say, facepalming.

Tony and I were talking about a trip to my hometown of Rose Hill, Tennessee. He wanted to meet my parents.

Happy drove off and I turned to look at the two gods.

"Ready, My Lady?" Thor asks, holding out his arm.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I say as I grab a hold of it, along with Loki's arm.

"Heimdall! Open the Bifrost!" Thor calls to the sky. All of a sudden, a large beam of rainbow shot down from the sky and I felt myself flying through the air.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as we flew. Loki simply chuckled at me as I held the two gods tighter, "Never again!"

We quickly landed in a large, circular, golden room. In the middle of this room, there was a man in golden armor.

"Welcome, Lady Y/N, to Asgard. I am Heimdall." The man introduced himself. Heimdall? I had been reading up on Norse mythology to get a bit of history on my soulmates so this was a name I recognized. Wait-

"Did you know about this?" I asked Heimdall, gesturing to the two princes.

"Yes." He responds, barely moving.

Of course. Of course, he knew about me. And of course, he knew about how these two were my soulmates.

Of. Course.

"The Allfather wishes to see you immediately," Heimdall says, addressing Thor and Loki.

"I'm not exactly dressed for the occasion," I comment, addressing my jeans and t-shirt.

"Mother has already prepared clothing for you, Darling," Loki assures me, leading me from the room. Thor was close behind.

As we stepped outside and my eyes got adjusted to the light, I gasped.

There was a glittering, golden city before my eyes. And a rainbow bridge leading to it. The bridge had three horses. One black, one white, and one chestnut.