Chapter 7

Time to go kill Prissy.

I speed-walked over to the elevator and tapped my foot impatiently, waiting for it to arrive.

"How dare she?" I mumble to myself, walking into the open elevator. I pressed the button for our floor and watched the numbers go up to five.

"Prissy!" I yelled, opening the door to the apartment, "What the fuck were you thinking?!"

"I was thinking I should stop you before your first time was spent in a car." Prissy laughed from the kitchen.

"Now Prissy, Dear. We don't judge in this apartment." Helen chastised with a smirk on her face. She found this very funny.

"Don't encourage her!" I yelled exasperated, "I'm going to pack. I expect dinner to be done by the time I get out. That's three hours!"

I walked into my room fuming and started to pack my things. How could she do that?! That was the most embarrassing moment of my life, just after right before the date when Tony came to pick me up. Today was a disaster. At least Tony reacted well to the soulmate situation. I wonder when I'll be able to meet the rest of them.

I was snapped out of my inner rant when I smelt Y/F/F being cooked. Prissy knew how to make a girl forgive someone.

I chuckled to myself before zipping up my suitcase and walking out of my room.

"Makeup meal?" I laughed, sitting at the counter in my usual spot and digging into the food in front of me.

"Are we good?" Prissy asks.

"Of course. I'm not ruining 4 years of friendship over something like that. I'm not that petty." I chuckle. This girl is always so afraid of losing me.

I know where it comes from though. She was left at an orphanage at 10 years old. She had all the memories with her parents but they left her there so she could "have a better life". She has had abandonment issues ever since.

"I know." Prissy smiles. It wasn't a true smile though, it was one full of doubt and fear, "Come back soon?".

"I will." I assured her, "I'm not going anywhere."

"Good, that would make rent very difficult." Helen teased from the corner she was hidden in. She walked over and sat in her seat at the counter and began to eat as well.

"You're not allowed to go anywhere either," I said as she ate.

"I'm 60 years old, Y/N. I wouldn't exactly have much of a choice." Helen smiled sadly. I knew what she was thinking. 'At least I would see my Henry again'.

"60? I thought you were 25." Prissy said with a smile on her face. She was good at that, helping others be happy when she couldn't.

We chuckled before eating in silence. I finished eating my food and put my plate in the sink. I thanked Prissy for the meal and went to my room to get ready for bed.

I quickly got changed and brushed my teeth before heading to bed. I texted Tony "Goodnight" before plugging it in and laying down. I had to get up at 5 am tomorrow. Fan-fucking-tastic.

Word Count: 538

*Hey Love! I updated this chapter early so you can expect another one in a little bit. Make sure you eat and drink something and get some sleep as well. Stay magical ✨️*