35. Protect The Family

Mile was rolling around on the play mat with Nolan. The pup loved playing airplane. He was giggling up a storm, music to the Alpha's ears. Mile loved his moments with the pup. So smart, lively and curious about everything. He was trying to talk more and more and Mile had panicked a few times. 

The Alpha would share small secrets with Nolan, like having already named the unborn pup. Mile couldn't help it, he was excited, and the name had just slipped out. He had heard it years ago while in the military and it had apparently stuck with him. 

When the Alpha started mentioning in to Nolan, telling the pup he would be a big brother soon, he would say the name. Recently Nolan had started to try to say it, but he would do that while around Apo. Mile did not want to exclude Apo, they did not even know if they were having a boy or a girl. It just came out. 

"Papa! Nawo!" Nolan chirped, little hands reaching for Mile's face. The Alpha blew raspberries in his tiny hands. 

"Wanna see Papa and Nuri huh?," 

"Nawo!," The pup was smart enough to know his Papa was carrying a life. Nolan  would always be all over Apo's stomach when near him. 

"Ok, but we have to be quiet, Papa is sleeping," Mile said. 

He stood up with the pup, signaled to him with his finger over his lips they had to be quiet. Nolan mimicked him, making the big Alpha smile at how adorable he was. Those big light brown eyes wide and so trusting. It made Mile's heart swell. 

Quietly they both sneaked into the bedroom. Apo was sound asleep in the middle of the bed, sprawled out on his back. Carefully, Mile laid sideways next to him with Nolan, stopping midway, to be next to the Omega's swollen stomach. 

He put Nolan on his little feet and the pup put his tiny hands on the big stomach while Mile held him to stay standing. 

"Is that Nuri in there?," Mile whispered to Nolan. The pup smiled, dimples showing as he nodded. 

"Nawo," Nolan confirmed, copying Mile by trying to whisper. The big Alpha moved closer so his cheek was against Nolan's as they both looked at the swollen stomach. 

"Hi Nuri," Mile started, keeping his voice low not to wake Apo. However, the Omega was awake. 

Apo had heard them come into the room and gently come onto the bed, but he had stayed still, wanting to see what the duo was up to. Nuri? Apo quietly watched Mile and Nolan continue to talk to his stomach. 

"It's Daddy and your big brother Nolan again, so Papa is sleeping." The Alpha whispered. 

Apo smiled. Mile was so excited about the pup. The Omega could not imagine how much Mile wanted this. The miracle that he never ever thought could be possible was right in front of him, slowly and surely coming to grace their lives. 

"You have a beautiful and loving Papa waiting to meet you too. I can't wait to hold you. Nolan can't wait to play with you," Mile went on. 

"Yee!," Nolan chirped, bouncing in glee, making Mile snort at him. 

"Awo luv," Nolan said softly. His big brown eyes on his Mama's stomach, tiny hands touching. The pup leaned forward and kissed the stomach. He looked back up at Mile with a huge smile and turned to kiss the stomach again. Mile pet the pup's dark curls as he kissed his temple. 

"Nolan luv," Mile murmured against him, gaining a big smile from Nolan and then got his own kiss from the pup on his lips. Mile smiled at him and nuzzled. 

"I'm going to take good care of you, Nolan, and Papa. We can't wait to meet you," Apo's heart swelled. 

The happy scents coming from Mile and Nolan. Both of them quietly talking to their unborn pup. The Omega could feel the pup responding to Mile gently caressing his stomach. The Alpha's touch gentle, making Apo's skin tingle. They had been doing so well and Apo couldn't deny his urge his need to touch the Alpha.