40. Happinness

A month later. It was two in the morning, yet Mile couldn't find it in him to care. He was walking around the beautiful nursery, feeding Nuri her bottle as she watched him with those big-mirrored black eyes. 

 He was so in awe and in love with his daughter. Mile would get up at any sound she made, any fussing she tried, he was right there. 

 The Alpha's absolute favorite moments were stolen alone times like this, where he could tell her his secrets. 

How much he loved her, how much he loved her Papa and her big brother Nolan. How much he loved his life, his family. 

This was everything Mile had never thought he would never be able to have, a loving Omega, and pups. A family he had dreamed of all his life. 

 Apo tended to just watch Mile cooing to their daughter like this. The Omega was leaning against the door, an adoring smirk on his face as he watched his big Alpha be so gentle and careful with the tiny pup. 

Apo was happy, so amazed at their life now and how they got here. He and Mile were stronger than ever, and he felt they could take on the world. 

He felt safe, loved, and cherished. He had everything he had ever dreamed of since he was a small pup himself, a loving Alpha and two perfect little pups, a boy and a girl. 

***

 Two months later. 

 Mile hated working the late shift. He wanted to be home with Apo and their pups. When his shift ended and he finally set foot into the house, it was dark and quiet. Everyone was asleep. 

Mile glanced at the clock over the oven letting him know it was half past eleven. Quietly he tiptoed into his and his mate's bedroom. The sight that greeted him made his heart swell and a huge smiled took over his face. 

 There was a low nightlight still on, giving the room a small orange glow. Apo was sleeping on his side, his arm wrapped around their two pups. 

 Nolan was holding Nuri and the boy looked up as the Alpha came to stand on that side of the bed and squatted down to be eye level with Nolan, his arms on the bed. 

 Nolan smiled as he continued to pet Nuri's hair. The tiny pup sound asleep. Nolan was completely captivated with his little sister and fiercely protective. Mile caressed Nolan's face. 

"Nawo sleep daddy," The boy whispered, making Mile smile. 

 The Alpha kissed the pups forehead, along with Nuri's before he undressed to his boxers and slipped into bed with his family. Apo sighed and opened his eyes. Sleepy light brown eyes found his Alpha who leaned over their pups to kiss his lips. 

'Welcome home daddy,' Apo murmured as he got comfortable once more. Mile helped Nolan get settled and all four slept soundly.

- End -

***

*Shedding Tears

Hello beautiful readers :')

we come to the end of story, thank you for sticking with me through this story, im really thankful and grateful for your kind support. all your comment really makes me happy :) i want to apologies if this story is not meet your expectation. apologies i make mistake here and there.

and im sorry i've been really busy the past few weeks T,T

Until We Meet Again, 
See You When I See You <3

With Love,
Rahai

Happiness - MileApo ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें