21. It's Starting

Sweetheart?,”

Mile woke up to find the bed empty. He wiped his face and looked over at the glaring red glowing numbers from the alarm clock telling him it was a quarter past five am.

He stood up and made his way to the bathroom. He found his Omega holding on to the sink, standing nude, in a light sweat and trembling. The scent of eucalyptus slammed into the Alpha, jump started his wolf.

“Its—Its starting,” Apo stammered.

His light brown eyes kept switching with Omega gold as his body shivered.

Slick was starting to ease out of his pulsing needy hole and caking his thighs. Mile growled. He forcefully shook himself at the sound of the doorbell ringing. Mile looked at his Omega confused.

Phi Tong.. for Nolan—” Apo whined.

His body wanted the Alpha to touch him, to have him, but he fought it. He had to make sure his pup was safe and taken care of first. The doorbell rang again causing Mile to growl. The Alpha made himself back away and
leave the bedroom.

Apo released his breath and started for the bed.

Mile yanked the front door open. His instincts were screaming for him to go back into the bedroom and mount his Omega. He mentally chanted ‘pup’, trying to get himself coherent enough to let Tong in to take Nolan.

Pong stayed in outside the door. Another Alpha walking into the house while Apo was in heat could cause a fight, so he stay outside, showing he wasn’t a threat as Tong slipped passed them and up the stairs to get Nolan. Apo had called him twenty minutes ago when his heat had suddenly hit him. But had been sure he would have had at least a few hours before his heat overcame him; he was wrong. He grabbed Nolan’s prepared bags and carefully picked up the sleeping pup, making sure to grab the old Iron Man shirt Nolan was partial too and headed back down the stairs.

Mile was growling, baring teeth at Pong. He kept shaking his head as Apo’s scent started to get stronger throughout the house. Once Tong was out of the door, Pong reached over and closed it. Mile’s Alpha red eyes glowed in the darkness of the early morning. He could hear his Omega’s needy whines coming from their bedroom.

Within second the Alpha stood in the now opened bedroom door, snarling at the sight in front of him. Apo was nude and on all fours in the middle of their bed. His ass up and presented, back arched while two glowing gold eyes looked at him over a slender shoulder. The Omega let out a wanton mewl; beckoning his Alpha closer. Mile’s whole body was pulsing, adrenaline rushing throughout his every muscle as his eyes zeroed in on the slick wet hole that was being offered to him. Slick was coating the soft thighs he wanted to bite into. The possessive urge coursed through; forcing him to howl.

The Omega howled in return, sounding desperate and begging. The Alpha practically tore off his sleeping pants. He was hovering over the beautiful Omega. His hands roamed selfishly over Apo’s body, hand grabbing and kneading him. Mile scented the Omega everywhere, his lover’s scent strong and enticing. It alluringly drugged the Alpha, rendering Mile mad with want. He reached the Omega’s neck, nuzzling him and Apo let out a whimper, exposing his neck submissively to his Alpha.

He started to grind his hips back against Mile. The Alpha took a hold of his impressive hard cock and guided himself into Apo’s hot wetness. He pushed all the way in on one go, punching out a loud gasping moan from the Omega.

Apo threw his head back, panting, grasping the bed sheet in his hands, just seconds before the Alpha started a punishing pace. The Omega met him thrust for pounding thrust, mouth opened in an ‘O’. Barely able to take in a breath as the Alpha snarled against his neck.
Mile was relentless. Nipping and grazing his teeth all along the elegant offered neck. His hips thrusted in and out, deep and powerful thrust. Slamming his cock into what he felt was his, and only his. Dominating and claiming, over and over till his knot swelled. Apo cried out, hands twisting in the sheets, while Mile pushed his knot into him. The Omega spread his legs wider, as much as he could, feeling so full, incredibly complete by Mile.