04. Become A Regular Guest

The vision of the beautiful warm light brown eyed Omega on his knees plagued Mile's thoughts. The Alpha laid in his bed thinking about him ever since that first night he had found him almost a month ago now.

Those bastard that had raped and beaten him had rap sheets longer than Mile's arms and some listed were downright gruesome.

Apo had gotten off lightly compared to others, but the problem was always the same, the victims were too scared to press charges and nothing stuck.

For the last three weeks Mile would drive by the Omega's home. Sometimes he would stop in and say hello and play with the pup for a while. He would find himself bringing food for the Omega or necessities for the pup.

The first time he had, the Omega had been on his knees to please him as payment and he couldn't stop thinking about that image.

Apo just looked empty, voided of emotions and was willing to just go through the motions. Mile's heart hurt for him.

He was attracted and cared for the Omega. For the past three weeks, when he would stop by, they would talk and share small things and Mile had even gotten Apo to laugh and it had been the most beautiful sight such his eyes goes to look like a half moon and his laugh' sound is so adorable and make Mile smile every time he hear it.

Mile had been completely captivated.

Not to mention the Omega smelled amazing and the Alpha had to keep himself in check.

His cell rang and he groaned, reaching for it.

"Mile" "Hey, did I wake you?,"

Tong. His brother called every Sunday morning. His older brother was a Cardiologist and a good one at that, while their sister Anita who was the youngest, is a Cop just like Mile.

"No no, I um was awake," The Alpha said, voice heavy and groggy.

"Can't sleep still?," The older Alpha asked.

"Yeah." There was no point lying to Tong, his brother knew him too well.

"Are you still worried about that Omega?,"

Mile had admitted he was worried about the single Papa Omega. Those goons they had caught had said something that never sat well with Mile, one had mentioned he would go and thank the Omega that had gotten him in a jail cell for twenty four hours. Mile didn't take threats lightly.

"Yeah." Mile answered.

"You know, when you first mentioned him I had an idea but I wasn't sure how'd you feel about it, but if you're still worried about him, I may have an idea,"

"Oh?," Mile sat up and listened to his brother's idea.

----

Apo barely had to leave his house for the passed month. Mile had been stopping by almost regularly and the Omega found himself looking forward to his visits. Nolan lit up when he saw the Alpha who gave the pup a large amount of his attention. The Alpha was a natural with pups.

Apo had asked him if he had any of his own and the Alpha's eyes had glazed over with emotions Apo couldn't name before the big man shrugged and
smiled at him, that million won smile, all white teeth with perfect and sharp canines and said, 'No, I don't have any of my own, but I have a little sister.' and that had been it.

Apo found it hard to believe the man didn't have pups or an Omega for that matter. He took a deep breath and kissed Nolan. He hated having to leave the pup alone, but rent was due soon and he didn't have enough saved. The pup was sound asleep as Apo closed his bedroom door and headed for the front door.

He checked his makeup and outfit once more in the full length mirror he had on the wall by the front door, he looks pretty. then he walked out into the late night.

***