25. Bad Condition & New Problem

Alpha Doctor Win watched the light brown haired Omega hold on to his sleeping pup through the glass office door as he spoke to Alpha Pong and the pretty male Omega he hadn't been introduced to yet. However, he could tell he was Pong's mate obviously. 

The older Alpha watched on, remembering what it was like to be in love all those years ago, why he was here now. 

Apo Nattawin  walked back into his office. It bothered the Doctor how fragile and thin the Omega looked. He knew those signs and it ate at him. 

 "When would you like me to come back?," Apo asked, shifting his half-awake pup in his arms. 

 "Actually, I already have a suite arranged for you. Pong  was forth coming with me when I asked him the reason and urgency to see me. I like to be prepared ahead of time." Win informed him. 

 The Alpha watched the look of understanding washed over the Omega's face. Pong had explained the circumstances regarding his pregnancy—Mile. 

Apo took a deep breath, not wanting to start crying; instead he put on a brave face. If he was being honest with himself, he didn't want to go 'home'. It hadn't felt like home in weeks. The house haunted him, small memories of him and Mile would sporadically hit him. It made him long for the Alpha that no longer wanted him. Images and soaring feelings flashed through his head of Mile's fierce kisses in the kitchen, cuddling on the sofa, he and Nolan wrapped tightly in Mile's arms while watching Doctor Sexy, and making love in the early morning hours or when Mile  had worked a late shift. He missed Mile's smile, his laugh, his corny moments, and the way his voice drawl caressed the endearment 'sweetheart'. It was like his life with the Alpha had never happened. 

Apo's chest suddenly tightened, making him yelp out a gasp. He felt void of happiness, all he was filled with was despair. He tried his hardest to grasp on to hope and love if only for Nolan and his unborn pup. 

 "Apo?," Win was at his side in seconds. 

 "I'm ok," Apo told him as his heart ached for Mile. 

 He was thankful Win's Alpha scent of patchouli made him feel calm. He usually felt scared around a new Alpha. 

 "Alright, I'd like to get you situated today if that's alright with you," The Alpha stated. Apo could only nod. 

Win grabbed a brand new black wheelchair that was hidden in the corner of his office. He motioned for Apo to sit in it as Pong and Tong walked into the office. 

 "What's going on?," Tong asked, looking at his friend confused. 

 "I'll be admitting Apo right away. His health is of high importance and I feel he will be better here where I can keep an eye on him till he reaches four months in his pregnancy," Doctor Win informed them. 

Pong's brows shot up. "You're hospitalizing him for a month?," 

"Yes, till I can safely do the procedure," Win confirmed, looking at Pong directly in the eye. 

 The huge Alpha understood, he did. Apo was much too thin and small for the three months along he was. 

Mile shunning him was causing physical setbacks, and he had no doubts emotional ones as well. Even Nolan wasn't as lively as he was before Mile's birthday. 

Pong nodded, he would have to deal with Mile and for once in his life he had no idea how his younger brother in law would react. If at all. 

 "What about Nolan?," Apo asked, looking up at the doctor. 

 "We can take him, or see if Mile will," Tong suggested quickly. 

 Apo looked at him filled with a mix of sadness and hope. Mile cared for Nolan, he was sure of that.