39. Baby's Coming

Nolan was sound asleep, looking adorable as could be. Mile couldn't stop petting the pup. He was Nolan's father. This perfect little creature that trusted him and loved him completely was his son in the eyes of the law. 

 Mile caressed Nolan's cheek, smirking when the pup smirked in his sleep at his touch. The primal pride and overwhelming need to protect Nolan had always been present since he first saw the pup. 

Mile hadn't been able to picture his life without him or Apo after that first night. The Alpha had felt completely crazy yet had been unable to stay away from the pup and his beautiful Papa. 

 Mile quietly stepped away and made his way downstairs. Apo was in the shower and the Alpha was listening to see if he would need any help. 

At thirty weeks, Apo was quite round and big. Mile couldn't wait for their pup to get here. He had already turned the bedroom next to Nolan's into a nursery, trying to keep it neutral with them not knowing Nuri's sex which only added to the excitement as far as Mile was concerned. 

 The Alpha was quite proud with how it came out. Mile had peppered his face with kisses telling him he loved it. Mile had beamed and puffed out his chest which had made the Omega snort at him. 

 The Alpha moved over the coffee table then grabbed a blanket and laid it on the living room floor. He threw a bunch of pillows and cushions on top, arranging the setting like a bed before he went around lighting a few candle, illuminating the room in a warm orange glow. 

 The Chinese food had arrived right before he had put Nolan to bed and thankfully still unbeknownst to Apo . Mile wanted to make sure the surprise was perfect. 

The Alpha had made sure to get all of the Omega's favorites; spicy and tingly beef hand-ripped noodles, spicy and sour lamb dumplings, eggs drop soup, Mongolian beef, mu shu chicken, orange chicken, shrimp and pork fried rice, crispy shredded Beijing duckling and veggie spring rolls. 

He laid all of the food out so the Omega could eat as much of whatever he wanted. Mile wasn't a fan of Chinese food, but Apo loved it and this was for him. 

 "Mile ?," The Alpha spun around finding his beautiful mate standing there in his pink fuzzy slippers and a baby pink sleeping gown that reached his mid thighs, looking completely beautiful. 

Apo's light brown hair were still damp and Mile bit his lower lip. The Omega was just stunning and glowing. The Alpha couldn't stop letting his eyes roam over every inch of him. 

 "Hey Sweetheart," Mile smiled and watched as Apo looked around the room, a small smile on his pretty face before looking back up at him. 

 "What is all this?," The Omega asked, coming towards Mile on the blanket. 

 Mile smiled and helped the Omega to sit and get comfortable among the many pillows and have his back supported by the sofa. Apo's light brown eyes were wide and hungry as he looked over all the delicious food spread out for him. 

 "Well, I wanted to have a date night, but I didn't want to make you stay on your feet, so, I thought a romantic night at home with your favorite takes outs and some candles would work," Mile explained, getting comfy next to his mate as they started to help themselves to the food. 

 Apo smiled at him and pulled him in to kiss the Alpha deeply. "It's perfect, I love it. Thank you," Mile beamed and Apo leaned to rest most of his body against him. 

The Omega was happy and felt safe and content against his Alpha. Apo continued taking pieces of the many different dishes when he spotted what seemed to be a champagne bottle. He was about to question when the Alpha already saw him looking.