15. The Damned Tattoo

Apo unbuckled Nolan out of his car seat while Mile turned off the car, before sliding out of the vehicle.

Today was grocery shopping day. Apo secretly loved having the Alpha along, he never had to worry about lifting heavy bags into the car’s trunk which, was massive. He didn’t have to worry about too big items, like the huge pack of toilet paper, the bulky paper towels packs, or Nolan’s preferred diapers. The Omega hulled his pup into his arms. Nolan was warmly dressed coat. Mile had gifted him with. It was an all in one suit. The inside was wool, all cream color outside and had two little bear ears on the hoody. Nolan looked adorable.
Mile grabbed the diaper bag, the carrier for the pup, and then ushered them inside from the chilly breeze. The grocery store was busy for a Monday afternoon. They grabbed a shopping cart. Mile secured the carrier
before Apo settled the pup in it, unzipping Nolan’s jacket so he wouldn’t be too hot inside.

They started like they always did, fresh baked breads first, then waiting at the lunch meats and cheese sections for their turn. All the while tasting whatever
was offered on sale. Mile watched on as Apo ordered his lunch meats; pastrami, prosciutto, roast beef, oven roasted chicken, maple glazed chicken, Serrano ham, and bold blackened oven roasted turkey. Then came the cheeses; Asiago, pepper jack, fontina, brie, Vermont cheddar and mozzarella.

The ladies behind the counter knew them well, Apo’s order was always large to feed the big Alpha for two to three weeks on his lunches.

While the Omega was busy watching them slice away his order, Mile would feed Haneul small pieces of cheese without him knowing, gaining amused smirks from the Betas behind the counter. They would then move on
to the produces, veggies and fruits. As per routine, they would then go down each aisle to see what was on the Omega’s list and what he would find that wasn’t.

They had gone through six aisles when Mile stopped the cart.

“I forgot cereals,”

We were just in that aisle,” Apo commented. Looking at him with an arched brow. Mile smirked, rubbing the back of his neck.

Yeah I know but I wanted to try something new and I
totally forgot while in the aisle.” Mile lied. Truth was he had been on the phone with Ping when they had been
going down the cereal row and was lost in the case they were discussing.

Be right back,” Mile promised.

The Alpha took off and Apo was left to just smile after him. Mile might be an Alpha but he was goofy and dorky when he was comfortable enough.

Apo looked over at Nolan, peppering his face and found a piece of cheese, frowning while Nolan smiled up at him with a knowing grin.

Did Mile give you cheese?,” Nolan only clapped as
confirmation.

Awe what a cute pup,”

Apo spun around finding David sneering at him. His creepy eyes roaming over him. He was dressed in a green army jacket with black pants. The Omega felt naked even with the many layers of clothing he had on.

Apo took a step back, hitting the food filled shelves behind him.

Look at you all pretty,”

The Alpha started, hand reached up to touch Apo’s face.

Oh, and we have a collar now, house Omega hum? An
Alpha pays to fuck you at home?,”

Nolan started crying. Apo tried to go to him, however, David blocked his path, loving how the Omega was trembling in fear before him. The Alpha’s hands started to grope his ass, pushing him about the shelves.