Chapter 1

Jordan POV

I stood with the popular crowd in the student union, gossiping about what we think we know.

"Have you all seen Monroe lately? She is so getting fat." Jessica laughed.

"I think I can get her boyfriend in the blink of an eye." I applied my lipstick and fluffed my hair.

Felix POV

"So does these two chemicals mix?!" Edward asked as he pushed his thick rimmed glasses up.

"Let's see." I put my goggles on and began mixing the chemicals. They started making these fireworks.

"We did it!" I jumped up and hugged the nerds in the chemistry lab.

Amir POV

I stood out on the yard with some boys from the basketball team. We watched girls pass by.

"NYU has some fine girls. I'll give them that." I smirked as I put my NYU letterman jacket on.

"Especially her." Jake said while pointing at a girl walking out the student union with a crew of bad bitches. It was Jordan.

Carly POV

I sat on the edge of the steps leading up to the library with my friends.

"I need to get high. Finals were so stressing." I covered my face in stress.

"Let's go." Lena suggested.

"Yea I got the hook up." Mon smirked. We hopped off the railing and walked towards our apartment.

Keith POV

"Hey baby." Girls fell all over me at the pool.

"One at a time." I smirked. This pretty blonde sat next to me on the pool side.

"I've been watching you." She whispered in my ear.

"Well let's go see what we can do about that." I stood and led her to my apartment.