Chapter 11

Dottore: Wonderful morning isn't it love? I heard that Pantalone isn't home so I decided to drop by and see how are you doing

Tartaglia: Dottore, I don't remember you saying you'll join us for breakfast what brings you to Liyue all of sudden

Y/N: get out Dottore this isn't your home, leave.

Dottore: my precious work of art is chasing me away aww pity, I'm planning on staying.

Y/N: tartaglia lets leave.

Y/N grab one of the toasts and her jacket and walked past Dottore Dottore managed to grab her arm before she took another step

Dottore: I'm here to welcome the number 12 of the Fatui don't be rude to your number 2. After all, I did make you stronger than before and I am the mastermind behind your experimental body and yet you are so rude to your master. Kneel.

Y/N instantly kneeled on one knee and being unable to control her body she moved her eyes to see Tartaglia in shock as well.

Y/N: what have you done to me

Tartaglia: Dottore , this i-

Dottore: I'm training her from now on Tartaglia, you can leave now.

Dottore wasted no time and carried Y/N on his shoulders and back to her bedroom and tied her to bed with hands and feet spread apart, he removed his coat and hung it on the rack and dragged a chair, and sat beside her.

Y/N: you haven't answered me. what have you done to me?

Dottore: When a dog disobeys its owner, the owner would have to discipline the dog am I right? That's what I just gave you the min I grabbed your wrist in my glove there was a tiny needle injected with enough serum to actually make you obey me like a dog. Smart am I right? ( evil laugh)

Y/N: You will never get away with this!

Dottore: I don't have to win, I just want you all to myself.

RAPE //SMUT // LEMON APPROACHING // BDSM

Dottore climbed onto the bed sitting on top of Y/N both hands holding onto Y/N's and slowly gliding his way down to her chest smelling every inch of her body, Y/N looks away in disgust what is he doing?

Dottore: you always wanted to see what is behind the mask isn't it love? I'll show it to you now,

Dottore reaches for his mask and takes it down and places it on the side of the bed revealing his full face with his glowing red eyes and smirking smile.

Y/N looked terrified

Dottore: this is what you wanted isn't it love? I am the mad scientist in all of TEYVAT and NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME ( EVIL LAUGH MUHAHAHAH)

Dottore then grabbed Y/N's jaw and make sure she looked him directly in the face and smooched her without giving any warning. Moving to one side of the bed he then lets go of Y/N's jaw and started unbuttoning his top and tossing it aside.

Climbing back to the bed pulling down Y/N's pants causing her to try to close her legs saving the embarrassment he forced her legs open revealing her pussy, Dottore licked his lips as he stared at it

Y/N: stop please stop. I'll do whatever you want please just stop.

Dottore: too bad darling, you had your chances now it's my turn.

Dottore laid on her tummy flat and started kissing Y/N's thighs before approaching her clit and started sucking and playing with it causing her to moan and feel uneasy at first before getting used to it.

Moans filled the room and they got louder as Dottore inserted 2 fingers at one go, thrusting in and out at a fast pace unable to control her own moans anymore Y/N's moans and groans got louder and louder

Y/N was about to cum when Dottore stopped and pulled out his fingers and licked them clean

Dottore: looks like you'll be washing my glove it's all covered in your juices ... look at yourself, so helpless laying there like my meal.

Dottore ripped open Y/n's clothing and left her naked there as he too took off his bottoms not giving 2 shit he climbed back in front of her placing his hood directly on her skin making her shiver just by looking at it

Dottore: this is your punishment for not listening to me.

Dottore shoved his entire cock into her causing her to bleed instantly, not giving 2 shits he started thrusting into her hard and long pounding as he goes, from screams to moans that filled the room.

Y/N felt so useless in this whole situation but she realise she can only accept the situation that this mad scientist not only took her virginity but raped her. unable to hide her moans she just lets them out when Dottore grabs both her boobs and squeezes the life out of them.

"Don't be shy darling, you know you like it '' Dottore whispered into Y/N's ear and smirked as he kept on pounding the life out of her

Before Dottore could finish off, he took his right hand and strangled ( not killing ) her neck and picked up the pace leaving no time to spare, and finished off inside of Y/N without warnings, both panted in tiredness and Dottore put back his mask and got off of Y/N leaving her there tied up with his cum overflowing

Dottore: Don't you ever dare disobey me ever again . understand puppy?

Y/N did not even look at Dottore but just lay there unresponsive.

Dottore puts back his pants and wears his top before walking over to the bed and grabbing her hair making her look him directly in the eyes

Dottore: I want you to reply to me.

Y/N looked terrified and nodded her head enduring the pain from the way he is grabbing onto her hair, Dottore lets go and patted her head before leaving the room leaving her there tied up.