Chapter 4

Ganyu: Are you sure? Are you ready to head back to Mondstadt?

Y/N: I'm more than ready to head back, I feel much better now, thank you for taking care of me for the past 3 days but I'm afraid it's about time I head back, and the last of my adventures to be honest sigh...

Ganyu: Don't be silly, you don't have to thank me, that's what friends are for. shall I walk you to the gate?

Y/N: you don't have to, you have tons of things to do as well

Ganyu: Alright then... if you insist I'll come visit you once I'm done with all my work here in Liyue.

Y/N: alright, see you, Thank you for everything.

Y/N gave Ganyu a hug before taking off on her own back to Mondstadt, but little did Y/N know Dottore had been spying on her for the last 3 days upon arriving in Liyue

3 days ago . . .

Tartaglia: Dottore, what brings you to Liyue?

Dottore: Where's the girl?

Tartaglia: The girl?

Dottore: I am not an idiot, you know which girl I am talking about.

Tartaglia: Hiding in the Qixing building. Why didn't you tell me she's friends with the Qixing? You don't wanna mess with them.

Dottore; what makes you think i believe oh ... she really is friends with the Qixing dang... This is embarrassing. I should have believed her but whatever, I'll wait for her to go and kidnap her once again.

Tartaglia: Dottore, you better watch your back. You wouldn't want to end up dead, would you?

Dottore: Shut up number 11.

With that Dottore walked away from Tartaglia and went to find a hiding spot just outside the city so he could watch Y/N's every move

That day came when Y/N left Liyue en route to Mondstadt, walking along the river bank at night to Wangshu inn she suddenly heard something sneaking around the bushes and summoned her sword quick and got ready to fight whatever it was

The rattling noises in the bushes finally came to an end when it was just a rabbit that hoped out but what took her by surprise was when she turned around Dottore was standing right behind her.

Y/N: How .. How did you find me?

Dottore: Princess, you can't outrun me

Y/N: please just let me go, i -

Dottore placed his hand on Y/N's mouth to silence her and drugged her causing her to fall into a deep sleep.

Dottore then carried Y/N bridal style into the carriage and places her head on his lap and headed back to Snezhnaya

Upon arriving in Snezhnaya Dottore immediately went back to his Mansion and places Y/N in the guest bedroom which was very dark and gloomy and it's on the 2nd floor, he places Y/N gently on the bed and sat in the corner of the room with a single chair and holding a cup coffee pacing around the room with it sometimes before seeing some slight movement coming from Y/N

Y/N ( Mumbling in her sleep ): Jean? Please ... ( tears ) Kaeya ... don't.

Dottore: Even in her sleep she cries, such a weakling.

Y/N: I heard that... argh ... my head...

Dottore: Well you're awake finally, how are you feeling darling?

Y/N: quit calling me that, I'm just your prisoner. This room is rather different.

Dottore: I don't suppose you hate it, you can always sleep in my lab if you like.

Y/N: I'm fine here. Thanks.

Dottore: since you're awake, let's make a deal.

Y/N: just kill me already.

Dottore: Hear me out, princess. You stay here for the rest of your life helping me with experiments in exchange I won't kill you.

Y/N: So what? If I live here for the rest of my life and you run the experiments on me? In exchange for not killing me. Here's a flaw, what if your experiments killed me?

Dottore: Trust me the last time I killed someone was with a knife, not my experiments alright princess? At least have a little faith in me. With your Pyro element, I can experiment so much more!

Dottore then sits next to Y/N on the bed and shifts her hair out of her face and hooks it on her ear, then gliding his finger down her jawline and to her chin and grabs it gently lifting it up making her look at him directly.

Y/N: why don't you just kill me straight away, go on I can take it.

Dottore: sigh... disappointed.