Chapter 1

Amber: Do you really have to go?

Eula: stop it, Amber.

Y/N: I have to, besides I'll be gone for a few months depending on how much I can find, if i ever go missing, just don't panic I'm a vision holder don't forget.

Amber: Alright alright, come back as soon as you can so i can buy you more sticky honey roast.

Y/N: Yeah sure, I'll try, Eula, take care of Amber for me.

Eula: Always been taking care of her, run along now.

With that Y/N took off to where no one knows, she decided to become a wanderer herself after meeting Mr. Kaedehara Kazuha she got inspired to become a wanderer herself. Y/N was born and raised in Mondstadt all her life, even joined the knights of faviouns and was an assistant to acting grand master Jean during her time before wanting to become a wanderer to see the world for herself.

So there she went off to where no one knew, she walked and walked until she found herself approaching Liyue well outside of Liyue, it was getting darker as she continued to walk and decided to crash into Wangshu Inn for the night,

Vergot handed her a room key and directed her to her room.

The next day Y/N got up early and had breakfast before checking out and continued walking upon reaching the gates of Liyue she smiled and thought to herself " Dam this city is so big!", she walked and walked until bumping into a familiar face

Someone: OW!

Y/N: I'm terribly sorry!

Someone: I'm just kidding, how have you been

Y/N: Ganyu!

Ganyu: Welcome back to Liyue Y/N

Ganyu and Y/N have worked before while Y/N was sent to learn some things from the Millelith in Liyue and Ganyu were sort of in charge of Y/N praying that she wouldn't cause much trouble and turned out they became great friends.

Y/N: quick question, how do I head to Sumeru?

Ganyu: Why on earth would you wanna go there

Y/N: Exploring for the next few months, care to join me?

Ganyu: Ohh you know I can't, with Keqing being on Sick leave I have to help her with her work now, I would but I could only tell you how to go.

Y/N: That's a first, Keqing falling ill

Ganyu: well indeed but you might need to hold on to this pass (Hands a pass)

Y/N: what's this for?

Ganyu: Special permission to enter the Chasm area before reaching Sumeru. Also, people would know you have relations with Liyue Qixing even though you do not dress like one.

Y/N: You told me the Chasm was out of bounce.

Ganyu: Well when you told me you always wanted to explore the world and i had an idea so i requested this pass just for you and tada you're here!

Y/N: Thank you Ganyu.

Ganyu: you're welcome , please come back safely . I'll be waiting to hear all about your adventure

With that, Y/N and Ganyu bid farewell to each other, and Y/N continued her journey up northwest to the Chasm and camped out a few nights under the trees, almost being robbed by treasure hoarders.

After passing the Chasm looking above there were trees, forest, and the desert from afar can be seen at the top of the hill, Y/N grew excited about what was to come to her adventure and quickly made a run for it.

The sun started getting really low and it was time to set up camp somehow Y/N found herself under a huge tree and started to set up camp.

Gathering sticks and rocks and leaves and starting a fire and laying the tree again and enjoying the stars in the night sky. . . eventually falling asleep . . .

( crackling noises ) . . . ( whispering ) . . .

Y/N: Who's there?

Y/N Immediately shot up after hearing noises around her, she summoned her sword and prepared for the worst.

Then someone stepped out of the shadows, he had what seemed like white blue-ish hair, wearing a formal suit and a mask on his face hiding his eyes.

Person: A pyro vision holder? Hmm... this will be interesting. I could use you for my experiments. Butler after her.

Y/N heard what he said and started running for her life, there was no time to pick up whatever she had packed so she dashed further into the forest, she ran and ran what felt like hours until finding herself in a village and had no time to waste so she banged on the nearest door she could find and surprisingly no one was home to answer the door for her.

The crackling noises became nearer and nearer; she gave up on banging the door and continued to run again. She saw the biggest tree in the forest and she climbed to the top and hid there quietly , hoping whoever is after her wouldn't find her.

Y/N: way to go... first night in Sumeru and someone is coming after me...

Person: What made you think hiding in a tree is a good idea?

Y/N: Who the heck are you and why are you after me !

Startled by the person's appearance on the same tree as her. She got up and attempted to summon her sword again but before she could do that it was too late, that person knocked out Y/N before she could even do anything, causing her body to fall off the tree and have the Person swooping down to catch her.

Person: Well she is kinda pretty not gonna lie about that.