Chapter 3

Dottore's POV

Tartaglia and I walked to the Castle and met up with the other Harbingers, that meeting was dreadful and long and the only damn person I wish that isn't here is me.

Tsaritsa: Will end the meeting here. Thank you, everyone.

Everyone: Your Majesty ( bows )

Tartaglia : Dottore, heading back ?

Me; is it obvious? I wanna play with my new toy

I walked back to my mansion and walked through the halls and into the laboratory and the minute I open the door a gush of wind blew straight into my face shit

I ran into the room and checked the table and the cuffs had melted how on earth did she . oh...

She can create fire from her hands causing the cuffs to melt, I need to write this down.

Then I walked towards the window and looked down and clearly noticed she jumped down and ran somewhere. . .

Surely she cannot have gone far in this kind of storm.

Me: Butler, it's time for a manhunt.

No one's POV

As Dottore starts his manhunt, on the other hand, Y/N just starting to wake up and found herself outside of the Chasm entrance, woke up and found herself laying beside Hutao's assistant. Zhongli?

Y/N: Mr. Zhongli! ( gets up slowly)

Zhongli: Y/N, please lay still, you need to recover.

Y/N: Wait this is ... the Chasm . . how did i

Zhongli: I found you along the forest in Sumeru, the kind people there told me they found you blacked out near their sacred tree so I brought you back here.

Y/N: thank you. Mr. Zhongli. Does anyone else know about me?

Zhongli: Not a single soul. Don't worry about it, my suggestion is you head back to Mondstadt

immediately. Whatever is chasing you will come after you . and by then you have to make the decision to stay or leave.

Y/N: what do you mean?

Zhongli: You'll know when the day arrives. Come on, let me help you get back to Liyue and you can slowly head back to Mondstadt

Then Zhongli helped Y/N walk back to Liyue harbor and just so happens Ganyu was doing her rounds around the city and bumped into the both of them, and Ganyu got shocked to see Y/N in that state and happily took her off Zhongli's hands and helped her get back to the Qixing Chambers to rest up even more.

Ganyu: Here, have some water.

Y/N: ( Sips the water) Thank you.

Ganyu: What happened to you?

Y/N: I don't know, one minute I was in Sumeru and the next minute I was being kidnapped by some Fatui people and he drew my blood and all, and I got really scared and wanted to escape.

Ganyu: you're safe now. We will find that person who kidnaps you and make them pay the punishment

Y/N: don't , please don't ( teary eyes) you don't know what he's capable off I don't want anyone to get hurt on my behalf

Ganyu: I can't just let you get hurt and he gets away with it.

Meanwhile . . .

Zhongli: Childe! Have you completely lost your mind? ( smacks face)

Childe: Zhongli, I just came back from a long trip, give me a break.

Zhongli: Kidnapping someone, especially a friend of the Qixing!

Childe: What? Is that girl really a friend of the Qixing? I didn't know that

Zhongli: You fatui people have no idea .... ( walks away )

Childe just stood there and thought about it, that girl in Dottore's lab she's a friend of the Qixing! Dottore will not be pleased . . .

Pantalone: Tartaglia, pleasant seeing you back in Liyue so quickly.

Childe: Always faster than you, that's for sure. Is Dottore still in Snezhnaya?

Pantalone: I saw him leaving his mansion, probably went out looking for more test subjects I guess. Why?

Childe: No reason, just curious. And give me my salary, I'm in need of it.

Pantalone: come to the bank in the morning, the bank is closed. Have a goodnight, Tartaglia.

Pantalone walks away and into the northland bank

Childe Ran after Zhongli to apologize and get a story of why he is so mad about the kidnapping and being curious about how he found out about the kidnapping situation

Meanwhile, Dottore just entered Sumeru and followed the trail of Blood and stopped by the tree and picked up the scent it was Y/N's but since he did not get your name . . .

Dottore: The trail ended here and vanished. . . that's rather strange ...

Butler: Didn't you mention there was a tag on her that belonged to the Qixing in Liyue? Maybe she fled back there?

Dottore: Hmmm you're right. Let's head to Liyue Immediately!