Chapter 6

Occasionally Y/N would bang her head against the glass by accident cos she was asleep Dottore would look so annoyed letting out a sigh and gently pulling her head towards his lap and letting him sleep on it.

Dottore: You may be a vision holder but dam you're Dumb...

Y/N: I heard that... but thanks...

Dottore: What for sweetie?

Y/N: Lending me your lap... ( snooze)

Soon after, The carriage had to stop for the time being and Y/N could finally stretch her legs out in the open, feeling the sun hit her skin and the wind in her hair. out of nowhere.

Aether: Y/N?

Paimon: Y/N!!!

Y/N: Hi Aether! Paimon! Fancy seeing you around the Ruins here.

Aether: Have you seen a little boy? About 6-7 years old? That is running around?

Y/N: Unfortunately no. Are the 2 of you babysitting?

Aether: apparently yes...

Paimon: Woah this is the fancies Carriage Paimon has ever seen where did you come from?

Y/N; oh! ( turns around to see Dottore not there anymore)

Aether: Y/N? You alright?

Y/N: yeah, I came from Fontaine yeah they gave me the carriage so I could go easy on my journey.

Paimon: Woah! How is it like there

Y/N: it's very beautiful. I hope you will get to go there soon.

Paimon: Paimon can't wait!

Aether: Y/N you really okay?

Y/N: yes, yes. Weren't the 2 of you looking for a kid? Be quick before it gets away!

Paimon: Oh right! Paimon almost forgot we were looking for a kid. Okay, catch you next time Y/N!

Aether: See you soon.

Aether and Paimon run off in search of a kid and Y/N turns around and leans against the carriage door

Y/N: you can come out now. They're gone.

Dottore: Is that the traveler?

Y/N; obviously.

Dottore: Now let's go. we have to find the entrance to the factory.

Y/N: You do not know where the entrance is!

Dottore: Just so you know I haven't come here in a very very long time sweetie.

Dottore and Y/N continued to walk along the ruins of the area until they found a scratched-up doorway that leads into the factory.

Dottore punched the door open and it led up an alley with Hilicurchs.

Dottore: wanna test your skills?

Y/N: Do I look like I have a choice?

Dottore: Go on sweetie, I'll be waiting

Y/N summoned her sword and lit it on fire with her bare hands, charging ahead on the hilichruchs kill them one by one, doing flips with ease somersaults with ease, and when she was done killing every single one she landed on both feet and turned around to look at Dottore taking down notes.

Y/N: Are we going or not?

Dottore: Yes darling, keep walking straight. I think I will see an entrance again.

Both of them started walking straight ahead and found themselves surrounded by Treasure Hoarders, Dottore and Y/N's backs were touching each other turning around being surrounded by the hoarders

Dottore: Could you give me a flame?

Y/N did as she was told, she lit her sword on fire and place it in front of Dottore's face, he looked at the flame very carefully and took out 10 needles holding 5 in each hand in between his fingers lighting them on fire and aiming at every man he could hit with.

Y/N started to do flips and kicks and slashing making sure their died for good before keeping the sword away

Dottore: Nice work, I see my experiments have not gone to waste.

But out of nowhere one of the Hoarders was carrying a knife and was about to aim at Dottore, Y/N quickly pushed him away from the knife and got stabbed just above the heart. Dottore flicked a needle at the hoarder and he died instantly, looking back at Y/N who suddenly look so pale she fell to her knees holding on to the knife that was in her chest.

Dottore: Do you trust me?

Y/N: (huff) does it matter? ( huff )

Dottore then nodded his head and grabbed the knife and yanked it out of Y/N's chest letting all the blood flow, his coat that was pure white not covered in blood stains

Dottore: I need you to stay with me. don't avert your eyes away from me okay Y/N?

Dottore then picked up Y/N in bridal style and ran towards the entrance of the factory and place her on a random table and started to operate on her with nothing but a few tools he had carried with him in his coat

Laying everything on the table he carefully pressed on the wound to reduce the blood flow and started stitching it up slowly.

When he was done stitching her up he fell to the floor in fear he might lose his experiment and ended up killing Y/N. He took off his mask and laid it on the floor while his head was lowered to his knees praying that She would wake up soon.