Chapter 24

Cooper sat back in his chair watching Natalie. He wondered if she was actually stupid enough to try and run away when he was gone. He thought about taking her with him, but that was too risky, no one knew the dangers awaiting him in Florida.

He watched her fidget in her seat avoiding eye contact and felt the desire to have her close. He loved a challenge and trying to guess what she was thinking or what she would do next was the most challenging thing he's come across all week. He suddenly yearned to hear her cry out in orgasm again. Checking the clock hanging on the far wall he decided that there was enough time to play around before he had to leave.

Cooper slightly pushed his chair back from the large wooden desk and loudly cleared his throat to get the girls attention. When she shyly looked up he motioned for her to come closer. The look of surprise was enough to have him chuckling.

"Come here, baby." He spoke while slowly motioning for her again. "I'm not going to hurt you."

His words made Natalie feel funny. She didn't understand why he spoke that way, and She didn't know what he wanted from her. Seeing no other option but to follow his order, she slowly stood and walked to stand before the intimidating man.

"Sit.." Opening his legs an inch farther to make more room for the small woman he waited for her to obey.

"W-what?" There were a lot of things that Natalie hadn't done up until she met this man, and sitting on a strange mans lap was one of them. She didn't know why he would want her to. She guessed for something sexual, but here in his office?

Coopers blood was rushing south. He couldn't decide what was better, her large doe eyes looking at him in confusion or her small body beginning to tremble at their close proximity. Reaching out with his hand, Cooper grabbed her chin roughly and turned her to look at him.

"I want to play with you, sit." Crudely telling her his intentions, he took her hand and started to pull her closer, expecting her to freak out and fight back.

"What?" Natalie allowed herself to be led towards him, looking at him now more confused than ever. "Here?!"

He grinned when she spoke. He was becoming increasingly more aroused. How was it that he found such an innocent untainted beauty in this wicked city. He wanted to ruin her.

"Oh my God. You're killing me. Get over here and I'll show you exactly what I want to do to you." His words were accompanied by a devilish smile and a rough grab.

He pulled her until they were chest to chest, and then quickly spun her around so her back was pressed against his front. Smirking to himself when she gasped at the harsh treatment he leaned forward and began pressing soft kisses to her neck.

Natalie froze when he felt his mouth on her skin. 'We can't do too much, he didn't even lock the door.' She thought to herself, not allowing herself to think that she could be taken in such an open place.

Cooper wrapped an arm around her stomach and slowly pulled her backwards until she was seated in his lap, directly on top of his throbbing hard member. He moaned and held tighter when she squirmed and tried to stand up. Using his legs to hold hers open for easy access he once again was able to admire how small she really was.

"That feels good, but I don't want to come yet so stop moving." He gave a rough squeeze to her hip when she didn't stop right away.

"I want to get off. Please." She begged to be free of his touch.

"Sit back and I'll get you off, Baby."

Without another word he brought his free hand to the hem of her dress and began to teasingly slide it up. She immediately threw her hands down to hold the thin material, but she wasn't strong enough. He simply gathered both of her wrists in one large hand and held them against her own stomach. Silent tears fell down her cheeks when he had forced the dress up passed her crotch, her panties on display for anyone that cared to look.