Chapter 20

Cooper had been very good since he sat down, he understood that this was about Natalie being punished for disobeying. But now that it was over and he was winding down from the excitement he couldn't help but stare at her naked ass in his hands. She was pinned down and too hurt to fight back, not that she could overpower him at her full strength anyway.

"Mmmm. You look so good with my hand prints on you." Coopers words were having the duel affect of turning him on and scaring her. "You should never wear clothes. It's a shame to hide this perfect little ass." As Cooper talked he began to kneed the sore flesh in his hands, he relished in the pained moans she let slip out.

Natalie's mind was having a hard time catching up to Cooper. She was in pain and confused. The groping and weird words were making her uncomfortable. "Please, don't." Was all she dared speak at the moment. Not sure what he was planning next, she silently prayed that the punishment was over and he would just leave her alone.

"Come on baby, let me see what you're trying to hide." Talking more to himself at this point, Cooper reached over with the hand that was holding Natalie down and spread her ass cheeks apart. His breath almost caught at the sight. It was perfect. Her untouched rosy pink holes were on full display for him.

Natalie was unable to sit up or help herself, so instead she just shoved her beet red face into the plush blanket underneath her and began to cry. No one had ever seen that part of her body. And now there was a man so close to it that she could feel his breath on her delicate skin.

Bending down to blow a puff of cold air onto her most innocent spot, Cooper was pleased to see her quiver and twitch. He observed that her face was hidden and her shoulders were slightly moving, she was crying soundlessly into the duvet. It was a sight he wanted to see everyday for the rest of his life.

"You were such a good girl for me, Natalie. I think you've earned a reward. What do you say? Want me to make you feel good?"

Cooper wasn't about to stop, even if Natalie suddenly spoke up and declined his very generous offer. His mouth was salivating at the picture before him. Not waiting for a response he quickly slid his thumb into his mouth and wet the pad of it with his tongue.

"Its been a while since I've been with a little girl like you, and I guarantee you've never been with a man like me." Once again speaking more to himself than the woman in front of him.

Cooper slowly brought his wet thumb down to the heated flesh of the crying girl in his lap. Tracing the outline of her slit as lightly as he could, Cooper was waiting for a response. He knew he had beaten the fight out of the woman, but he still wanted to hear if she would protest. The begging was always his favourite part.

"S-s-stop. Please. I've never do-done this before... please just let me go." As expected Natalie finally spoke up and voiced her displeasure.

Something in the way she spoke made Cooper pause. He was good at reading people. It was obvious to him that she was inexperienced and he knew for a fact that she had never had a boyfriend, but it had suddenly dawned on him that she has a virgin. He had the finest piece of untouched skin in the whole city naked and crying in his lap. His dick had never been harder.

"Oh my God. Are you a virgin, baby?" Grabbing a fist full of her hair and turning her to face him as he spoke. "How have you managed to run around my city looking like a piece of jail bait and not get yourself fucked?" The questions were obviously rhetorical so Natalie just silently cried while he talked.

While Cooper was in awe of the new found information, he was all of a sudden even more turned on. As impossible as that seemed.

"I'm going to fuck you, Natalie. I'm going to be the first and only cock you'll ever have inside you." His rough voice accentuating the urgency of his lust.