Chapter 14

Cooper woke to a rapid series of knocks on his bedroom door. He rolled over and saw Natalie still fast asleep, thanks to the little package of white powder he slipped into her drink the night before. The annoying sound continued so he sat up and looked at his cellphone. It was barely seven in the morning.

When he sat up he saw that he had several missed calls, his phone was on silent, they were all from his brother Sam. He assumed it was also Sam at the door, rudely waking him from one of the best sleeps he's had in a long time.

When Cooper got up out of bed he made the decision that if it was Sam knocking on the door he wouldn't be angry, but if it was anyone else he was going to punch them straight in the face. He could forgive his little brother for interrupting his first sleep with his new woman, but anyone else daring to do it was just unacceptable.

Opening the door Cooper was pleased to see that it was in fact not Sammy. He looked the poor man in the eyes and hit him as hard as he could right in the jaw. Feeling satisfied when he heard a pop and a crack, Cooper quickly stepped forward and closed the door behind himself while covering the mans mouth with one hand.

"If you make one sound that wakes her up I will kill you right here. What do you want?" The man paled at his words and tried to fight back a sob as tears began to fall down his face.

"M-s-y-" The punch had clearly dislocated the mans jaw and he could no longer tell Cooper the reason for knocking on the door in the first place.

"Fucking useless." Smiling on the inside, Cooper turned to lock the bedroom door, incase Natalie woke up before he got back, and set off to find Sam.

"Ok Sammy, I'm up." Cooper spoke to his brother when he saw him waiting at the bottom of the stairs by the front door "What was so impo-" The words being cut off mid sentence when he saw a bloody, bruised, and naked man being pushed around the corner of the living room and out into the foyer.

"What the hell is this?" It wasn't normal for Sam to do something as reckless as bring "work" home unannounced, so Cooper knew something was up.

"I wanted to formally introduce you to this fine young gentleman and show you this." Sam reached in his back pocket and pulled out a cellphone, tossing it to his brother he then grabbed the poor bloody man and pushed him to his knees in between them.

Cooper wasn't sure what he was looking at. Sam had handed him a random cellphone. Turning it on, he immediately knew what he was meant to be seeing. This man on the floor was one of the drunken bastards from Natalie's apartment yesterday. And the cellphone, that was full of pictures and videos of her, must have been his. They were all taken from the same angles, these men had placed cameras around her apartment. Cooper was fuming. By the time he got to the video of her in the shower he was ready to go on a rampage.

"Where are the others?" Cooper asked through clenched teeth.

"Already downstairs. I left this guy out for dramatic affect." Sam grinned knowing his big brother would appreciate the effort.

"You know me so well, little brother." Dragging the man in a bone crushing grip, Cooper quite literally threw him down the stairs to the basement.

"I want Darren outside my bedroom, tell him to come and get me when Natalie wakes up. Oh! And send Toby and Josh downstairs, I might need some help." Talking louder than normal to be heard over the blubbering man at the bottom of the stairs, Cooper gave his orders and then descended to the PlayRoom.

The basement was a sight to behold. Two men were handcuffed, blindfolded, and kneeling in the middle of the room. Cooper was happy to see that they were relatively unharmed, he would be able to punish them accordingly.