6.2 trespassing is illegal???

you have arrived at the doorstep of your neighbour's mansion. raising your arm to place knocks, you heard a beep as the door flings open itself.

technology.

you're met with two glimmering eyes shining straight at you, " ah yes ms. L/N! I appreciate what you're doing for me!" She giggled enthusiastically

a bit overly enthusiastic

she grasped your hands in hers, giving them a grateful squeeze, " as payment, I shall treat you to the best dinner you will ever have!"

ah yes, this was a wealthy community, every r resident of said area is either known or a billionaire.
a grin, " it's nothing this feels like a day off."

if only she knew how much I mean it.

She continues to glimmer, inspecting u tenderly as her smile continued to stretch, just then you were able to take in her appearance.

gold-hooped earrings, bright magenta lipstick, thick black eye lining, a feathered hat perched on her head a fitting magenta gown wrapping around her curves.

yes, the breath of luxury.

Compared to your T-shirt and flip flops.

you inhaled a meticulous breath.

" ah well, what are we waiting for! Chop chop get in sweetheart!" she practically drags you in, almost losing your footing.

a little shuffle was heard behind u, could be your imagination though.

Needless to say, this woman knows her stuff. The mansion holds the scent and atmosphere was high status and luxury. The combination of marble black quartz and the golden lining was manipulated to its finest state. The living room was filled with the fluffiest, softest grey fur, to which you instantly fell in love with. Not the mention the cinema-screen-sized television they had—pure luxury.

" Now dear, I would like to request you to um... cook for my boys" she glances away in embarrassment, you grinned pleasantly, " really? You'd let me cook for your kids?" you glimmered, it was rare and wealthy women would want a teenager to cook for their kids but hey, at least it's not that 200-year-old geezer.

" my boys have been complaining about not being able to taste new flavours, quite over the top if you asked me" she cackled, elegantly holding her gloved hand over her laughing mouth.

you awkwardly laughed along. " my boys are rather picky," she continues, striding around her gigantic kitchen. what she said next was a blur. Not a single soul would remember whatever she is saying about her 'boys' pickiness.

Maybe I should ring Barbatos.

" you called?" A deep voice rang beside your hear, feeling his breath on the nape of your neck. Good fucking graces when what how huh??

you swiftly swung your head around, catching a glimpse of turquoise strands before finding your faces centimetres apart. Damn he's fine.

wait. Cho the to to the matte

" get out now," you whispered, hearing the loudly clicking heels of the women'" why but I thought you need m-"

When has barbatos been this annoying, you mentally cursed at him and muttered an invisibility spell on him. " oh dear, I am way behind my appointment now if you will excuse me, my boys are up in their rooms resting, I shall thank you properly in the evening." With that, she elegantly stepped out the enormous front doors.

you shrugged to yourself and undid the spell. Wiping invisible sweat off your forehead.

" Now would you answer my inquiry y/n?" He gave u a close-eyed smile, sounding so menacingly polite.

" shiver me timbers barbatos please back off, you're getting in my no-no zone." you joked, wandering around the never-ending first floor of the mansion. you feel his eyes tracing your every moment, sending shivers all over your body.

" Right right fine, I don't know how you heard me but I'm glad you're here because you're going to cook for the kiddies and I'm going to take all the credits." You smiled innocently at your proposal.

He stared longingly before cracking a small deep chuckle. Sexy dilf.

You arched your brow in confusion but were jumped by the sudden apparition of barbatos face an inch away from your face.

his velvety glove holding your chin, " I did not leave young Lord for this." He started, a serious expression crossing his delicate features.

Manz head over heels for you bae <3

you scrunched your face up in further confusion, " you did what now—"

" yeah he is probably running around the gay bar in confusion but back to the main point, what will I gain from this?" he smiled darkly

" Have I, perhaps, deciphered you wrongly Barbatos?" an even more menacing voice erupted behind the both of you.

undeniably sexy.

Barbatos looked up from you, still smiling and apparated away. Seeing that, you grunted, " great now I have to cook myself, thanks a lot Lucifer."  You turned around and glared hard at him as he raised his arms in surrender.

" now look at our little y/n all fierce to me." He chuckled mockingly, stepping closer to you, you huffed again.

" i see that solomon that old geezer is failing his babysitting task." you mocked, rolling up your sleeves as if ready for some real labour work.to be fair cooking is a work out.

Thats why barbatos is so damn fit..

You giggled sinisterly at the thought of his biceps,

I have actually never seen his abs..

" am i simply not enough for you y/n?" snapping back from reality by the hot yet threatening voice of a certain jealous man that had swiftly placed you on the counter,

Gripping his large hands on your waist, holding you in place.

" why is it that you are thinking of other men when i am right in front of you?"

" l..lucifer not in the fucking kitchen you perverted old man." you flushed bright red, gripping onto both arms which are shamelessly grooping your ass.

" Hm, is that so? You'd let Barbatos grope you, wouldn't you?" His brows knitted tightly together, staring sternly down at you, his crimson red optics dominating yet gentle.

you smirked lightly at this man, " you're not the avatar of Envy, are you?" leaning close to him, he visibly panicked a bit as he shuffles slightly.

" My y/n, you're mocking my pride the moment you laid eyes on another man other than me. It isn't jealously my love, it is called taking back what I own."

he challenged you, leaning in closer. Both your noses touching as he stared even harder at you as if once again, asserting his dominance.

just as you were about to retort, you hear a squeaky voice right by the kitchen counters,

" isn't that how babies were made?"