𝟐.𝟏 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒

AFTER coming back from yet another exhausting grocery shopping, you slammed the food on top of the counters and strolled towards your room

I'm having a rest and no demon is going to be able to stop me. Or so you thought.

When you're about to take a turn around the corner to the corridors, where it leads to all of your rooms. Your instinct kicked in.

Mission: To get to your room without a single disruption.

You took a while to look around the empty corridor. Coast clear. You then tiptoed across the corridor towards the farthest room. Your room.

Man, who was it that suggested making my room the farthest away. Damn tha—

Mission: Failed

You felt a huge hand grabbing your shoulder and pulling you into a familiar-looking room— It's Asmo's room.

It doesn't take an expert to tell that this is Asmo's room. I mean, it's so pinkish and perfectly decorated with a wee-bit of a rich look.

You can't miss that strong smell of perfume, you wouldn't be surprised if Asmo cleans his room with perfume instead of bleach.

You sighed, ❝Oh no, why is it always after grocery shopping.?❞

You're feeling drained so you invited yourself onto the person's chest despite not knowing who it is.

Damn this guy got one hell of titties going on there. The first person on your mind is Beel, so you didn't mind.

❝Hahaha, I'm sorry Y/N, it is selfish of me to drag you in this when you're tired.❞

That sounded nothing like Beel, you looked up to be met with Diavolo's huge grin.

Your eyes widen at the sight and took a few steps back before bowing continuously, rumbling up a thousand of sorry's.

Diavolo sweat dropped while waving his hands in front of himself, telling you that it's no big deal.

After a while, you finally settled down.

❝The reason we called you here Y/N, is because we have an important mission for you to complete.❞

Just hearing the word 'mission' makes you uneasy.

❝We are planning to spend a day on the beach while we are in the human realm!❞ Mammon squealed while standing up with his hands on his hips.

You lifted an eyebrow and rested your head on your hand, tilting your head,

❝ So I'm supposed to somehow persuade Lucifer to agree with this?❞

You scowled at the three in front of you. They didn't even need to respond, their expressions say so. Sometimes they're so easy to read.

†('ー'*)β☆*゚¨゚゚・*

❝We're spending a day on the beach this Sunday. ❞ Lucifer muttered while taking a bite out of your homemade sandwiches for breakfast.

Everyone is shocked by the sudden announcement but began cheering about a second later.

Asmo, Mammon and Diavolo beamed at you while giving you tons of thumbs up. You gave them an awkward smile and went back to washing the dishes.

The four waited until the others are out of sight and crept towards you. Mammon wrapped an arm around your shoulder while Asmo has his arms around your waist, pulling you in a hug.

❝Spill, how'd ya get the old hag to do it.❞ Mammon raised his eyebrows at you. You instantly tense up, you avoid all their gazes, looking anywhere but their eyes.

❝No.❞ Asmo gasped, ❝No way MC, I taught you well!!❞ You've mentally facepalmed, of course, he is the only one who gets it. Asmo wouldn't be Asmo if he doesn't get what's happening.

❝No...?❞ Diavolo scratched the back of his head, trying to understand what's going on. He eventually burnt all his brain cells and shot Barbatos a look.

Barbatos immediately flinched slightly and keeps waving his hands in front of him while shaking his head, indicating the fact that he doesn't know either.

Then we have the Avatar of Jealousy, slightly pulling you closer and closer to him, trying to loosen Asmo's grip on you.

❝What is the only thing that Asmo will understand instantly?❞ Diavolo rubbed his chin while looking up. Damn, he is thinking hard.

❝Geez MC, you did that for us. I can't imagine having se—❞ You and Barbatos immediately smacked the back of Mammon's head before he can finish that sentence.

HEY! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?

𝟽𝟸𝟾 words