𝟔.𝟏 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆

REALLY THOUGHT BABIES WERE WORSE

" I was asked to help with babysitting." you suddenly announced as everyone dined away.

well they all choked on their food.

" with what?"

" with who?"

" when?"

overly concerned mothers.

you sweat dropped with a deadpanned expression. " chill guys, it's just the neighbour."

lucifer arched a brow, " yes do elaborate." he demanded, pitting his cutlery down back to its place.

" yea y/n chan! You're supposed to get our permission before you agree to such things!" Asmo scolded, like the mother he usually is.

you rolled your eyes in disbelief, it's just babysitting why are these full grown adults acting like you're incapable of anything.

" baby's are utterly annoying, y/n." belphie grinned, sleeping on his dining mat. you grumbled,

" well I accepted the job anyways! And belphie!  Stop sleeping on the darn mat and swallow the food!" you scolded, smacking the back of his head.

belphie tsked in pain as you scoffed. beel sweatdropped, " that wasn't really necessary..."

everyone instinctively put their hands on the back of their heads.

You turned sharply towards the red head.

he visibly flinched and cautiously also placed his hands on the back of his head.

" lord please save us."

They thought.

Solomon stood at the front door of the mansion, ringing and knocking vigorously. yet no response came from the inside.

he purses his lips, thinking where the bunch could have been.

he shook his head again, what is he doing, this is the human realm. he mumbled a spell and the door clicked open.

he stumbled in the enormous house, taking twist and turns around the first level.

luckily he did find them. and they were in no danger.

at least you were in no danger and he was relieved to know that. " quite the scene to behold." he revealed himself to the bunch.

you turned sharply to the new comer as you still held a frying pan in your hand. he was evidently worried at that but still walked forth to approach you.

" morning y/n, you look rather...in a mess what has happened in here." solomon stood in front of you, examining your chaotic attire, totally ignoring the few on the floor.

you pouted, placing the pan down and fixing your hair.

" solomon babe!!! you have got to get us out of this!!!" a squeaky voice cries. solomon turns to it,

what were the brothers doing?

kneeling on a keyboard.

Lucifer was also facing the punishment and that surprised Solomon. Lucifer wasn't even using any spell to reduce the pain or cheat his way through this.

solomon wondered closer to them, they are all pale white, grunts and groans echoed through out the room.

suddenly a heavy entity was flying his way at high speed, he dodged under to see it was the frying pan.

" you save you join." you sneered, crossing your arms across your chest.

Asmo lamented, " y/nnn-channn!!!! you couldn't bare break my perfect kneecaps could you?" he continued crying like a child.

You scoffed, turning away.

" Y/N CHILDDD, YOU WOULDNT DO THIS TO MOMMY"

" actually I would."

" YA WONT."

" I WOULD"

" WONT."

" WOULD"

" WONT"

"WONT"

"WOULD."

" see? Even you said so yourself." you teased smiling victoriously.

just remembering Solomon was still there, you turned to him, " is there anything you need?" you asked, cleaning up the dining table.

" heard you're absent for today, I was concerned so I came by to see if u needed help." he smiled, patting your head as the other 7 watched.

I'm utter jealousy.

you shrugged ignoring the intense gazes, " baby sitting."

Solomon made the anime 'oh hu' sound as you threw a challenging gaze at him. " you? Baby sitting?" he mocked, helping u pile the plates up.

you rolled your eyes at him, " I have to baby sit 7 daily, one baby is like a day off."

Solomon snorted, as a few disagreeing grunts are heard at the back, " anyways you're baby sitting these seven," with that you strutted out with sass lmao.

A/N: sorry for the late update I just arrived to a new country and been trying to adapt