𝟓.𝟔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

MAMMON BECAME A
ROASTED PIG

"OI SOLOMON OPEN THE DAMNED DOOR YOU DAMNED LIZARD."

The 2 meter door shook under the aggressive slams of a certain whitenette. After receiving no response whatsoever he fumed.

"WE ARE DOING THE FINISHING TOUCH UPS WE NEED Y/N."

He attempted again, hands balled up in tight fists, ready to knock the door down.

A faint sigh was emitted from the other side of the door. It swung open revealing the supposedly kidnapper, "Mammon what can WE do for you." Solomon smirked deviously seeing the effect that one sentence had on the fuming teen.

"You're lucky I was the only one who noticed that Y/N is gone or else you might not even have time to walk to this door and open it before getting incinerated by the hell's fire." Mammon threatens, taking the chance to sneak glances of the inside over Solomons shoulders.

Knowing what Mammon is trying to do, Solomon shifts his head to whichever direction Mammon moves to, perfectly blocking his view.

"Y/N and I took the task of picking movies, we are still on it." He checked the watch on his wrist, "and it seems like we don't have that much time left." He glanced at Mammon from head to toe, "so if you'll excuse US."

That was the last nail to the coffin.

Mammon shoved pass Solomon, into the estate but he wasn't able to make it too far inside as he was blocked by an invisible border. Steam blew out of his ears and nostrils, "WHY ARE YA STOPPING ME FROM SEEING Y/N."

"Keep yelling and you'll-"

"Who in Devildom is screaming so darned loud." The deep raspy voice shook the soul out of the whitenette. That voice, he recognises it, his head slowly creaks towards the ominous voice.

In came a menacing presence, "I believe you should be completing what you're assigned to, not being a nuisance to others."

"L...Lucifer?" He breathed, shocked to see his nightmare of a brother to be back so soon and unannounced. He was sure that Y/N is in here, wait. Y/N is in here with two other male's possibly three, alone, locked.

He is filled to the brim with jealousy.

"Mammon? Have you moved all the cardboard boxes in the storage room yet? If yes, you can assist me with the movie picking."

The voice of an Angel. He perked out instantly, eyes filled with tears. His optics scrambled around, desperately in search of the source of such euphoric voice.

His caught yours, he looked nothing less than a poor puppy as of moment. You walked over to him, cupping his cheeks in your palms, "Ignore them mammy, they are not worth it, they are just jealous of you."

Mammon being Mammon, confidence flushed his very being. He sent the others a victorious goofy smirk before grabbing ahold of your hand and storming in.

An idiot.

Thats what the rest thought.

"Come on Luke, the fireworks are almost commencing!" You stay kneeled on the floating platform, bending down and holding out your hand for him to grip onto.

You had neglected his height in the making, slightly sweat dropping at the thought, you shook it off and focused on getting him up.

More seconds had passed and you got desperate, you risked it all and lose your balance for a split second which ended in you clashing onto the poor little Angel and onto the grass.

"Y/N!" The 10 up there yelled in sync.

Well now we know who the favourite child is.

It wasn't only Luke that had been pushed down the ladder though, Barbatos was, unbeknownst to you, behind Luke the whole time staying quiet and mentally prepared to catch Luke if he were to ever fall.

Evidently not prepared for you and Luke to tumble onto him. He grunted, supporting the weight of two of you.

Blush coated your very cheeks upon the realisation of the position you three are in and the ogling of the rest up there. Not ogling exactly rather glares.

"Y/N are you okay? Can you stand up?" A hand found it's way on your head, brushing a few strands of hair lingering on your face. Cheeks turning into a deeper shade of crimson you instantaneously perked up at his touch.

Barbatos sat up with you now on his lap and head on his chest.

The rest up there watched in discreet, thinking how that could have been them.