𝟒.𝟒 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄

𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐇!
𝐒-𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐍?!

" ahahaha! I'm more than delighted to host this Christmas party!" Diavolo cheered with open arms.

They were now situated in the demon lord's castle. Exchange students and the student council gathered on the first floor of the great hall.

Mammon looked around, " where is Y/N?!" he questioned, standing on his tiptoes in search for you.

Leviathan looked away nervously, "Asmo and belphie had disppeared too!" Luke reminded, glancing back and forth.

an irl mark formed on Lucifers forehead, " give me a break, they dragged y/n in their messes again."

Solomon spots Levi's anxious expression, " it can't be one of your video games again can it Leviathan?" He called out to which Levi mentally swore to.

" leviathan, when have you followed the scumbag's footsteps and started stealing money? I'm sure I have stopped your credit card account." Lucifer unleashed ominous aura, glaring straight at leviathans soul.

seeing as leviathan was close to spilling the big surprise, barbatos coughed loudly, disrupting them.

" this was originally a surprise that they had came up for this Christmas party, the first ever Christmas party devildom has ever held, but I guess we have underestimated how much they you...adore them."
he explained, smiling uneasily as Diavolo sweat dropped.

Simeon smiled sheepishly, " what a troublesome lot." he whispered to Solomon to which the sorcerer shrugged to also grinning.

Suddenly the candles went out. It was pitch black, everyone was on high alert.

just when something were to break out, rays of lights lighten a stage that wasn't there a second ago.

Red curtains blocking whatever was behind.

" beel stop eating! It isn't even the time yet!" mammon grunted, slapping Beel's hand who was reaching for a turkey.

beel lamented.

" perhaps a play?" Satan guessed, feeling rather curious. " better be good."

" are ya heading yaself? y/n organised this Y/N!" mammon yelled, crossing his arms.

" simp."

" WHO SAID THAT-"

"Quiet down or else."

...

" I present you..." diavolo announced, suddenly now on the first floor, barbatos holding onto a golden lead, presumably to open the curtains.

Barbatos gave it a harsh tug, the red heavy curtains separated to reveal-

" WHAT THE HOLY MOLYS ARE YOU WEARING Y/N." luke jumped on the dining table. he was certainly traumatised.

the other rather mature ones have all looked away, one looking shamelessly at you and other just looked with a neutral face.

Obviously it was a CHAOTIC mess inside his head.

On the red carpeted stage and a snowing background setting the mood, were you, Asmo and Belphie in santa clause outfits but revealing.

a red sleeveless crop top and white fur perched on the top, a tight short skirt with white fur on the bottom, black gloves, high heels and stockings lastly a Santa hat.

the outfit was needless to say. Slutty.

all instinctively looked towards Levi, the only reason Levi was so nervous was because he knew they were doing this and he was the designer of the outfits...