𝟑.𝟗 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐌𝐎𝐍... *𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋*

SHE LAID PEACFULLY AS
IF NOTHING HAS HAPPENED

>𝙇𝙐𝘾𝙄𝙁𝙀𝙍 𝙃𝘼𝙎 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝘽𝘼_ |<
"Y/N, it's over now, open your eyes." Grasping on the fabric of the elders cloth, his muscled arms tightly wrapped around you.

Fluttering your eyes open, you see orbs of various colours staring at you. Not being able to comprehend after all the things that has happened, you—out of instinct—shoved your head in Lucifers chest again.

Booba

"EHHH? Y/N? How hard have you hit your head! It's us, we mean no harm!" The irritated jealousy of a certain white haired demon grumbled, obviously trying to snatch you away from Lucifer (rather from anyone that has their arms around you)

In which Lucifer easily dodged from while still holding you firmly in his arms. Peeling your face away from the warmth of his chest, rubbing your eyes, you met the gazes of dozens.

"Hi?" You awkwardly giggled, waving at them. Being the Center of attention was probably an everyday thing but this was more intense than norm.

"Ah my little student, you have saved life's of many, including one's that greatly impacts three realms."
Your mentor clapped his hands in contentment as others followed with compliments, hugs, hair ruffling all along.

Baffling really, it wasn't much of an 'accomplishment' yet they see it as something to celebrate on.
"Guess what? The theme park is back to normal! Or rather we are back to the dimension we came from!"

Asmo cheered, tugging harshly on your forearm, his strong scented perfume irritating your nose.

"Thank god we made it out, I was getting verbally abused by Beel!" The young Angel unhesitatingly whined, keeping his little fingers on Simeon's long cloak that slicks from his board shoulders.

Beel arched an eyebrow at the angels statement, "I was just asking for your cake recipes and whether you would be my personal chef or not."

"Yea? YOU WERE CHASING ME AROUND"

"Even if we've escaped, I still wonder who was the culprit." The young ruler pondered, in which raising the questioning of everyone.

"Ah that! Sorry to put you all through this but this was just to train my little Y/N, I ought to give a few unexpected tests." Solomon giggled, violently patting you on the back.

Solomon never lived another day to tell the tale.