🍋𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍- 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌🍋

𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓( 𝐭𝐰: 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 <𝟑 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭)

𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓
( 𝐭𝐰: 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 <𝟑
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭)

𝐌𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓( 𝐭𝐰: 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 <𝟑 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭)

guess the writer is getting horny just by
studying European history
what a fucking weirdo

( mammon x fem!reader )

I'm a bottom but I'd top mammon any time Deadass

" MAMMON DID YOU STEAL MY CARD again?" you yelled, kicking his door open with so much force you broke the knob of its backside.

you glared hardly at the silvernette who previously was happily counting money on his black leathery couch.

upon your aggressive entrance he jumped, dropping the money in the process. he froze, not daring to meet your steel hard gaze, it pierced right through his skull.

you impatiently folded your arms across your chest, waiting for a reasonable explanation. met with utter silence but with a light shuffle, you grew impatient.

" MAMMON?!"

you stepped closer to your scum of a boyfriend who couldn't even admit to what he had done. he jumped slightly at your harsh tone.

his back was still facing you but his head hung low. Seems like he was reflecting, how adorable.

" speak up." you demanded now body pressed against his back, arms slithered across his chest. he was in his tank top, revealing minor parts of his tanned chest.

you scoffed at his disobedience, you brushed your lips against the lope of his ear, fingers gently brushing his piercings, " what a bad boy you have been."

whispering, gently nibbling on his ear as he whimpered probably feeling guilty. from where you are, you saw he was fidgeting, such cute gestures greatly flaring up your insides.

" if you weren't such a naughty one, you wouldn't have to be in such situation, would you?" You scolded in a whisper voice, tracing teasingly across his refined collar bone.

he shuddered at your touch, even if it was as minor as the tip of your fingers. he was certainly flushed, he was taking advantage of the fact that you weren't in front of him as he flushed a deep crimson red.

it wasn't hiding much as you felt the rise in his body temperature and more fidgeting of his body, his body language was screaming for more.

he, who was known for being loud and utterly shameless was now speechless and shy just by the mere touch of you.

oh the power you had over the avatar of greed, the second most powerful devil of devildom. all submissive for you, so smitten and adorable.

" I... i didn't mean ter.." he spoke quietly, stammering as he clenched his fists, fighting off the tinkling sensation all over his sensitive spots.

you placed your finger against his soft lips, " you had the chance to explain yet you did not make an attempt, so now we are going straight for the punishment."

as punishment entered his ears, he bit the bottom of his lip. he knew you were a sadist, and that your punishments were merciless though after all that teasing you have done, he desperately needed a release.

he whimpered slightly louder, leaning his cheek against your hand, " no please, I swear it won't happen again!"

Something fluttered in your stomach as he now was guilt-tripping you with fluff. you couldn't deny that this was a sight to behold, such fragile and precious soul, you traced your fingers down his abdomen, he shuddered more, leaning into your fingers.

thinking that he was somehow succeeding in persuading you, he continued, " I'll be ya good boy...y'know...just don't do it like last time...please?"

he begged with a weak voice, knowing he had no control over himself now that you have stepped in.

" now why would I grant you that privilege?" you smirked, planting teasing pecks around his neck as he places his hand on your cheek, encouraging you to continue on as he let out riggered breathes.

he was, at this point, filled with lustful sensations. he was arching his back merely by the pleasure of your lips against his neck.

his mind clouded with nothing but sinful thoughts of you. sanity stripped off of him by your distracting touch.

" ya had been slutting'round with my brothers, why is granting a small wish of mine so hard for ya? i've waited patiently for ya, y'human." he had built a certain amount of courage as he spat that out.

he pouted angrily still shamelessly leaning into your fingers which were toying with the strings of his shorts.

" are you talking back at me, mutt?" you grunted, eyebrows knitting together as you stared at his bright ocean eyes with livid optics.

he panicked, shooting up in horror, " N-NO YA IDIOT, THAT AINT WHAT I MEANT, WHAT I MEANT WAS-" he was the mixture of emotions.

fear, of you leaving him.

lust, after what you have done to him.

frustration, at the thought of you neglecting him for his brothers.

as if reading his mind, you wrapped him in a reassuring hug, his head stuffed between your breasts. " no matter how perfect your brothers are, you will always hold a special place mammy, after all...aren't you my first?"

You smirked, feeling him tense up.

Unbeknownst to the two of you love birds, courtesy to the forceful kick you had blown on the door to mammon's bedroom door, a certain indigo-haired brother stood at the door, unintentionally eavesdropping.

heart dropping so low, it seemed to have reached the Center of the earth, burning in the unbelievable heat of magma.