𝟐.𝟐 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋!

THEIR FEATURES TENSED, CONCENTRATING ON THE TASK AT ʜᴀɴᴅ・・・

❝ THEIR FEATURES TENSED, CONCENTRATING ON THE TASK AT ʜᴀɴᴅ✁・・・

>𝘽𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙉𝙀𝘼𝙆𝙔 𝙄𝙎𝙉'𝙏 𝙂𝙊𝙊𝘿_ | <

YOU'VE been in your room all day, trying to finish the homework Solomon assigned to you for today and the day you go to the beach, in case you get behind.

"Geez Solomon..." You laid back while grunting, your hand is sour from writing non-stop.

"3000-word essays of defensive spells, advantages and disadvantages."

He really doesn't seem like the strict teacher type but surprise surprise, he is strict, strict as hell. You've at least finished drained out the ink of 4 pens.

"590..591!!!" 591 out of 3000, "MAMMMON!!!" You cried.

He comes in handy in these situations. You soaked your finger in a cup of water and began drawing fake tears on your cheeks.

As expected, it took him 10 seconds to rush here from his room, he stared at your fake crying face and rushed over to engulf you in a tight hug.

You can't help but smirk at how effective this is "Damn, Y/N you genius."

"Y/N what's wrong?" Mammon mumbled while tightening his grip on you, you made a sad pouty face that even Lucifer can't resist and gazed at him.

"O-oi, why are ya lookin' at me like that?" He muttered, avoiding your gaze and scratching the back of his head. "I ain't Lucifer, if ya want anything, consider it done."

It's getting harder and harder to resist bursting out laughing,

"Omg really?! You're my hero!" You snatched your notebook and pen, shoved them right in his chest.

"Essay 3000 words. Thanks!" You purred.

He just sat there staring at the notebook in his hands. He looks like he's about to cry.

However, he finished it anyways— With the most chaotic handwriting, I've ever seen.

"M-mph-Y/N."

"AYYEE MY BROOOS!" Diavolo came barging in your room while dragging Beel by the collar of his shirt, who is munching on his 30th Big Mac.

The door slammed on the wall so hard, you can hear its spine cracking.

"He literally sounds like a 50-year-old rapper wannabe." You whispered to no one in particular.