𝟑.𝟐 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐒

THEY HUNG THEIR HEAD LOW, BLUSHING A DEEP SHADE OF RED, FIDGETING WITH THEIR FINGERS.・・・

>𝘾𝙊𝙎𝙏𝙐𝙈𝙀𝙎 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝘼 𝙈𝙐𝙎𝙏!_ |<"It's a Halloween theme park!"

"It's a Halloween theme park!"

Asmo scolded, looking at the other 5 on the couch doing what they always do.

"And I have just the outfits!" Asmo squealed, hopping back into his room,

"we can't refuse can we?" Levi sighed.

"I AINT WEARIN' IT" Mammon huffed, crossing his arms.

You're quite curious about what Asmo manages to whip up, probably revealing outfits.

"Better get my phone ready."

"Mammy mammy come on, you should try!" You tug on his arms while pressing yourself on him.

He flushed deep red and turned away.

"F-fine, only because I-I won't need to comfort you when you start crying because I didn't participate." He stuttered.

You smiled at the idiot and nodded along.

✁・・・

"Ok so by 'costumes' you mean extremely revealing witch/wizard cosplays?!"

Belphie sneered at Asmo, who seems to be enjoying himself, snapping pictures here and there.

You're currently still in your room, staring at your reflection in the mirror,

"Alright, he IS taking advantage of the situation."

You're basically in a two-piece/one-piece with a black cape on and a massive witch hat.

You sighed, "This shouldn't be THAT embarrassing."

You grabbed the doorknob, hesitated for a second, and swung it open.

At the instance, you felt 6 pairs of eyes on you.

You began to feel embarrassed and turned a deep shade of red.

You stood there for a while but it was eerily quiet so you unwillingly glanced up to see the 6 on the floor, nose bleeding.

✁・・・