𝟑.𝟒 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓

THEY STROLLED IN, LOOKING LIKE AN ANGEL. ・・・

>𝙎𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝘽𝙐𝙏 𝘼 𝙋𝙎𝙔𝘾𝙃𝙊_ |<"MY! Y/N we look like models in these outfits!"

"MY! Y/N we look like models in these outfits!"

Asmo immediately pulled you in his arms right after you entered the living room.

"Say cheese Y/N! I need to post this on Devilgram and Instagram!"

He squeezed you closer to him, you squealed, feeling a bit nervous about your revealing outfit.

"Y/N who gave ya the permission to wear that?!"

Mammon popped out of nowhere, wrapping his jacket around your shoulders, snatching you from Asmo's arms.

He wrapped his arms around you,

"They are pervs ya know?" He grunted under his breath while tightening his grip on you.

"Said Mammon who kept gawking at them " Satan mocked, trying his best not to stare.

"Woah Satan, you're a kitty!" You dashed towards him, noticing a bell hanging from his neck,

"you even have a tiny bell! That's adorable!" You complimented, casually poking the bell causing it to ring.

"W-what?" He stuttered, getting caught off guard by your sudden burst of affection towards his costume.

"Well, I was strolling around the mall for suitable costumes when I came across this one—"

"No, you searched 'Halloween cat costumes' on Amazing and purchased your current costume."

Beel stated, holding a bucket full of candies,

"it's Amazon Beel," Belphie mumbled, half asleep in his cow onesie.

"Satan-tries-to-impress-his-crush-but-gets- exposed-by-Beel LOL."

Satan deadpanned at the fact that Beel somehow figured out and is now regretting all his life choices,

"He got exposed-"

"PFFT SATAN you-" Mammon cackled, clutching on his stomach,

"This should be able to earn me some quick cash," Mammon mumbled, tugging Levi's arm, signalling Levi to send the video to him.