𝟑. 𝟗𝐚 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐑

𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗜𝗙𝗘𝗥 ━ 𝑎𝑣𝑎𝑡𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑑𝑒

>𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘼𝙍𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙆𝙀𝙔 𝙏𝙊 𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙇𝙊𝘾𝙆__|<
THE glow of the sun adorned your features which has captured the prideful man's attention.

Jack o'lanterns being the only source of light, radiating the warm golden yellow.

You paused in your tracks in which he did too, finally snapping out of trance, inspecting the decorative map that is about the size of an A3 paper.

Where you look, it wrote:

𝑇𝑅𝐼𝐶𝐾 𝑂𝑅 𝑇𝑅𝐸𝐴𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐺

Looking up for confirmation, the sign—purposely crumbled around the edges for a more ghastly look— huge words of 'TRICK OR TREATING' embedded deeply in the wood.

"Since thrills aren't your thing..." you rolled the map in to a scroll, turning your head towards his questioning eyes, "This might be the best choice."

Not thrilling but quite competitive, a game of searching. Searching for Halloween candies in a specified area, the bunch that has found more candies within given time would be elected winner and receive a handsome prize.

"Quite thoughtful of you Y/N." He lets out a huff, keeping the same neutral expression, hearing a slight irritation in his sentence, you peeled your eyes from the instructions board.

"Not your cup of tea?"
pursing your lips a slight tint of guilt inside at the thought of disappointing him.

Both of you shared glances for a few moments before the raven perks a corner of his lips up, smirking playfully at your saddened smile.

Unexpectedly, he grabbed ahold of your chin, the leathery texture of his black gloves grazing against your skin. He leaned in, his crimson red orbs burning holes in your e/c ones.

You blushed furiously at his unexplainable actions and also by the fact that he is doing such in front of others who are trying to read the instruction board but instead they are to witness your lover flirting with you.

"L-Lucifer not here!" You urged in a hushed voice, pulling his huge hand away from your chin. To your dismay, he did not even made an attempt to fight back as his grip on you is too firm for any human to peel off.

Embarrassed, your orbs were flicking everywhere, the oxygen supply seems to be running out at that instant, you fidgeted with his sleeves.

"Look at me Y/N" his husky voice demanded, shifting your gaze to his burning ones immediately, you felt tiny under his flaring stare. "Don't underestimate me with such child's play,"

You were stunned by this man, he may be reliable and all but he is not good with words or expressing affection.

"PFFFT" tears swells up in your eyes while you chuckled at his seriousness and blunt statement.

He failed to phrase it correctly but he meant to tell you that you could rely on him and that the hidden goods wouldn't be able to leave his sight because he IS the strongest of the seven.