𝟓.𝟐 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐊𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐁𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃

HOW MANY TIMES COULD WE HUDDLE 'ROUND UNDER THE SHINING NIGHT SKY

𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙋𝙔 (𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀) 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙔𝙀𝘼𝙍!

"Ah- yes, the refilling." He perked up, rubbing the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly.

You had waved the box infront of him several times before he took the box absentmindedly.

Glancing at him head to toe, deliberately moving your gaze around the ornaments that he had hung.

It wasn't very Satan-ish of him, the balloons were so oddly planted around the field, the hanging lights were needless to say quite a mess.

Giggling at such rare sight as Satan gave you a dubious frown. "What is it?" He questioned, pursuing your longing gaze around his, as he presumed, commendable layout of ornaments without making use of magic.

"First time?"

....

"Yes."

"Explains."

...

"What?"

"What?"

Satan quickens his pace next to you, who is already a field away from him, inspecting his...commendable work.

It was plain obvious that despite having the life span of centuries, the said demon has not once left magic out of any daily duties. This being his first and hopefully last time.

"Satan, swear to me-"

"Fuck"

"...that you'd never ever do anything without magic." Your perfect façade has been covering your deepest darkest secret for too long.

He perked slightly, "ah yes sure. I swear I'd never do anything without magic." Uttering monotonously as he held three fingers up. Seemingly impatient for answers regarding your odd behaviour towards his...commendable work.

On the other hand, you were beyond thrilled. The chance of tutoring Satan, once in a century opportunity and voilà, garnished, washed, cut up, steamed, fried, decorated and presented before you. To which you'd, with humbleness, accept and treasure and record down on every single notebook you own.

"You will call me Mr/Ms.L/N til we are finished with...improving, yes improving, your...commendable first-time work." In actuality though, you just wanted an opportunity to tease him, the feminine urge to tease a seemingly immaculate individual right?

The compulsion to test one's limits, to break the.. barrier.

"Y/N L/N, if you're taking advantage of my limited knowledge in handling matters without the use of magic, do not press your luck." Pulled out of your little fantasy, to see his originally genuine, mannered has stretched into a teasing smirk.

One that looked awfully alluring on match with his features. A sly cat was what he looked like.
Your eyes widened in realisation after processing those words for moments, to which Satan taken advantage of to admire your dumbfounded expression.

"W...well we've still got to fix these and hang the others up before 12 am and it's..." shuffling around your oversized hoodie, that reaches to your knees, for your phone.