'A Moment of Truce?'

Reign's POV

Mama P's word struck like a blade to the heart.

'Bad man mi feel it to heart!'

I didn't know that I was supposed to stay there when she said to get out... How could I have known? This was my first real relationship ever, Nobody has ever gotten this close to me.

'Dis a di fuss. So how di fuck mi fi know? Bwoii Mama P did right eno. Mi a likkle bwoii to dis!'

I shook my head and laughed in disbelief then 'Skin teeth Mirkle' appeared in my field of vision.

'Mumma bex lacka bull!'

She seemed as if she was about to explode, huffing and puffing away like the big bad wolf.

"I'm sorry about that yuh hear, a so she stay. Nuh mind har!" I apologized.

"Mmtttchhhhhuuu!" She hissed her teeth and cut her eyes then turned her body.

'Aaaright Mirkle calm dung!' I laughed and decided to join Mama P.

'Atleast mi wi have her to mi defensein deh!'

Casidy's POV

Mummy came in the middle of the doctor's check. He had asked me to go urinate and tell him how the flow was.

Kelly helped me off the bed then  carried me to the bathroom, while Mummy probed the doctor.

'Mi nuh affi ask!'

Kelly was in a mismatched pijama, which I found very funny.

"Den gyal yuh couldn't wear supm betta come a di people dem place... or atleast matching?" I gimmicked.

"A dat yuh really a worry bout Miss?" She chuckled.  "Mi inna supm matching... YES!!! But if mi did eva wear it alone.... a woulda problem in ya! So mi dis  haul on waan Long John ova it.... a who have time fi go dig up an find sitt'n else?!!"

'Da gyal ya man!?'

"Come... tun yuh back mek mi piss!"

'Thank God for the night I met you!' I thought to myself. 'Well atleast that part, Cause that night was alot to digest!'

The bleeding was Regular, not too heavy, which I was was grateful for. They definitely would wanna keep me overnight, but ...

'God know mi naa stay. Mi dead serious!!! A after 1 ya now and mi no plan fi spend deven a neda hour!'

With that in mind I finished up in the bathroom and went back into the room with the intention of asking for painkillers and the release form so they could discharge me.

'Who me???? Naaa ramp!'

And there he stood in the middle of the room as if he didn't get the message loud and clear.

'Lemmie correct that!'

"Reign.... out!" I shouted. 

Mummy's eyes widened with disbelief and then the left eyebrow rose.

'Lawd Gee Paulette man... no badda wid it ya now!'

"A beg yuh damn Pardon? Him naa go no weh! Mi understand seh yuh probably overwhelmed wid emotions, but nuh treat the young man suh... he is here to support you!" Her tone was strict as she reprimanded me. "So slow yuh roll Casidy Brown cause a fi him baby to!"

The air was as sharp as a razor  within that very moment. 

'Obviously nobody explained to her what had happened!'

My lips moved, but my mind barred my larynx from creating sound, because this was definitely not the place and time. I rolled my eyes childishly and withdrew my stare from either persons, focusing only on the doctor who froze on the spot.

"Doc... " I called out to break his trance.

"Oh yes Miss ... Miss Brown!" He turned to face me and scribbled on his clipboard. "How was it?"

"It's quite regular... just like my normal menstrual flow, but with a bit more painful cramps and a tender sensation.

"OK... well thats normal to have a bit of tenderness, given the procedure we did..." He explained as he scribbled. And thats all I wanted to hear, so the rest of his explanation faded until I eventually heard, "Now do you have any questions?"

'Perfect!'

"Yes, can I go home now?" I did not hesitate to ask.

The doctor chuckled a little as if I had asked a silly question.

"Unfortunately..."

I stopped him immediately! Nothing good has ever once followed the word 'unfortunately', so the remaining words were unnecessary. 

"But you just explained that everything was normal and that my spou... Ummm Reign... Mr. Whyte had streaky taken care of the medication, plus I have a family physician that can do home check ups... Furthermore you said I should avoid stress and being here overnight will surely cause  nothing but stress once my phobia kicks in."

'Yuh almost slip up right there sa!' My subconsciousness laughed.

"OK Miss Brown, My advice is that you stay here, however if you really wish to go, I'll have to ask you to sign a waiver that clears the hospital and I from any liabilities that may follow and that the decision to leave was yours, even after advised."

"No problem. I just really don't want to stay here." I answered. I really was relieved that I didn't have to dig up more reasons not to stay.

"Very well, I'll be back shortly with it!" He gathered his equipments. "You can prepare in the mean time."

"Shit!" Kelly blurted out. All eyes were now on her. Covering her mouth she apologized, "Sorry... I just forgot the bag with clothes and stuff in the car. Lemmie go get it!"

"No, mi wi get it!" Reign answered. "Just mek mi know weh yuh park."

Kelly walked over to him, handing him the keys and gave him directions to the car.