'Teaser '

Reign's  POV

Her flower glistened with my saliva just as how the morning dew would, upon fauna. I felt like a starving hummingbird, feasting on her nectar as it poured, even overflowing.

'My miss tasty !'

Casidy's POV

'A little distance is good sometimes, because a di fuss mi eva feel suh!'

It was as if every single time we made love, or fuck, it was bound to be the best.

'NEVER HAVE I EVER!!!!'

I could feel the full elasticity of his tongue. Flickering and fluttering all over my lady parts, it had me shaking like leaf on a branch during a cold and windy day.

My toes curled to this feeling as my muscles clenched and body fluid came gushing down.

'No mind sharp mi kin-oba!'

"Mmmmmm...." he moaned , gently slipping from beneath me. He licked his lips and flashed a smile that brought out the child in me.

I felt extremely shy with a hint of embarrassment. Not only did I orgasm in his mouth, I squirted at that! The impression it left on the bed was surely that of a wet dream .

'Thank God wi use mattress cova!'

He motioned to the middle of the bed without losing his stare. His eyes marked me like the daredevil and I knew the challenge was on ... I had to top off what he just did!

'Welp'