'A feast towards New Beginnings'

Casidy's POV

"Just seh yes C, yuh already agree fi marry mi... yuh still a wear the ring, so surely yuh still waan dweet." He said cockily.

Well yes I do wanna marry him. For God's sake, he's the love of my life and who doesn't wanna marry who they love. But...

"C yuh done live wid mi, wi run di business dem together...plusmi done have di family and friends' ... a mean friend approval so wa more mi need?" He held my hands and drew in a bit closer.

"Yes but..." I tried to say, he was coming with another reason to get me to say yes on the spot.

"But ntn C, yuh nuh affi worry bout mi and no odda gyal... Dem ago always waan tek off yuh head fimi... why?" He went on saying, "Because mi mek di wol world know seh a yuh mi waan... and ntn like dat neva -EVA go happen again cause mi sure yuh 'tory friend soon call yuh tell yuh an mek yuh know wa gwaan lastnight! Dem deh bridge deh bun dung flat baby! A yuh alone mi waan and mi swear pon mi Mada grave seh... Casidy is the only one fa me!"

'Sass chrisse him neva affi swear... but bad to bad, how Kelly no call mi yet fi real.... a wonda a wa gwaan lastnight.'

"Tomorrow Reign... seriously? Tomorrow?" I really questioned. The timing was way too sudden for me.

"Suh C, whether yuh married mi today... tomorrow... a month from now.... or a year from now... nuh still di same married wi married C?" He asked rhetorically. "Yaa mek it seem like money a di issue...one phone call and wi can dweet all now to! But true mi now ooman fussy, mi a give yuh till tomorrow..."

Well he did have a point. I wasn't questioning whether he was the one. It was whether someone else would get involved and to be honest, he was right about them always wanting my head.

'Ano now dem bitches be trying, and a because a mi temper mek one feel she coulda succeed!'

'Yeah girl!' Boosted my inner Queen. 'Seal the fucking deal!'

I was starting to sound like Kelly.

Taking a leap of faith, I exercised the muscles of my neck, raising my head up and down quickly.

"Bomboclaat! Bow!" He celebrated. Banging on the bathroom door, he shouted, "Bap bap! Dat mi a talk bout!"

He grabbed me, lifting me upwards off my feet, unto the face basin and kissing me wildly. It was time to devour each other and we gnawed at each others neck aggressively.

"Wol on deh... Mrs. Whyte! Mi cyaan mek mi effort go all in vain. Lock yuh eye dem!" He playfully demanded while putting me back down.

This was the happiest I've ever seen him and I longed for more days like this. This was only 'Our' beginning!

I did exactly as I was told and I felt the shift in his presence to slightly behind me, so he could guide me back out of the bathroom.

'A weh him a carry mi go?'

"Mine yuh toe... yuh a go go through the bathroom door now." He advised, as if that would help me.

'Afta mi cyaan see fi mine mi toe!'

Taking heed, I slowly stepped and felt ahead, that way I could map out the passage. I made a few steps and was told to stop and keep my eyes closed. My inside exploded with excitement.

'A wa him have in ya wa mi neva see?'

I was so emotional earlier that I didn't take notice of anything in the room . I heard him shuffle about for approximately 2 mins, while I squinted my eyes closed almost loosing my balance.

"Open dem now," he shouted from across the room. I cautiously opened them, not knowing what to expect.

I swallowed hard to the sight of a well decorated room with Rose petals everywhere and Reign... in bed... laying on his side with his head resting on his palm, anchored by his elbow...butt naked.... clenching a rose between his teeth. His ding dong posed 'cockily' on the bed.

There was a small table to the left of the bed bearing a sweating wine bucket, a plater of grape and cracker with cheese and chocolate cover strawberries.

'Den di man go all out eeeh? This is movie kinda shit!'

I blushed excessively as I saw 'his efforts'. He probably paid someone to do it all, but nonetheless 'his efforts', and grew restless to the sight of his Body...

'Buddy!' My subconsciousness giggled.

Oh, how I've missed it all... mostly it!

Reign's POV

"Watch ya, yuh tink mi pose fi photoshoot C!" I spat the rose out. Twitching my dick, I smiled, I knew exactly how excited she would get whenever I did that. "Come hug up yuh man!"

"Yuh naa fi ask twice!" She said as she shyly walked over, biting her nails. She lost a couple pounds no doubt from the stress, but she was still as sexy as ever. So much that I just wanted to tear off the bra and underwear she had on... with my teeth too!

'Let's get it on!'

As she approached the bed, she said, "Wait... mi ago put on wa mi did carry fi put on up so!"

"Casidy right now a see mi waan see yuh widout clothes , yaa come talk bout put on...." I was too eager to wait. "My girl yuh no need fi put on lingerie fi mek mi cocky rise... yuh shoulda see how yuh look inna hospital gown gyal... if Doc did eva look pon yuh nuh way.. a war up inna dat rass!"

"Yuh exta yuh see!" She laughed out so loud. I got off the bed and started to strip her myself, starting with the bra.

Pushing the two ends together I unhooked it without a struggle... a move that took many practicing to master.

'Shoulda see mi a struggle fi tek off di fuss braw pon a girl wa mi fuck.... gyal get frustrated and dweet herself to pussyclaat!'

I stared in her eyes never loosing contact until her bra was tossed half way across the room. Caressing her left breast, I took the right nipple in my mouth and sucked like I was deprived of them. Well, I have been, for three fucking months.

My eyes scanned her body for love bites while I caressed her because, 'If a man eva bloodclaat tink him bad, lef a rass mark!'

I was not naive to the fact that she may have turned to another man for sex, but the problem was him leaving a mark like him a try tell mi seh 'yow mi did deh ya!' Because God knows I had my nights, days and middays. But fact that there were none, signified that none ever got that cheeky. I loosened my tense, with thoughts of relief.

I kissed down to her belly button, then trailed my tongue over her lace undies. I wanted to get them off so bad...just the memories of how she tasted had me swollen to the core.... I palmed my dick as I mounted on my knees. She moaned over me as she squeezed her tits and swung her head back.

I couldn't wait to slip the panties off so I shifted it aside with my fingers and lifted her right foot to rest on the bed.

'A feast fit for a King!'