'How it went Down'

*****Earlier that night cont'd*****

Reign's POV

Minutes into the drink out and my mind was completely off Casidy and the whole disagreement.  I was loose and in the mood 'fi wol a vybz'.

To be honest it felt like back when Casidy and I was cool and we use to hit the road.

"Gi wi a roun a Patron wid some lime and salt yaa Bartenda!" Wallace shouted. He had been there all night and the tequila was definitely starting to show.

'Shots... Eeeeehh....If yuh falla dem man ya, yuh walk pon water and wake up wid yuh head a fucking bang!'

"After-all... wi affi fucking celebrate... yeah man! A long time di man under 'Pussy Govament' and im 'juss' a free up to pussyclaat!" He shouted across the music. The others laughed and beat down the counter, their usual rum behavior. "But, mi cyaan two blame him cause yuh no see how .... Eeeeeheeemm Shhhhhh!"

He sipped from his Glass cup labeled 'Appleton'.

'Yuh betta tek a sip cause if yuh eva seh anedda fucking word!'

"TROUBLE DEH DEH!" They chanted.

The bartender was now linning out the shot glasses along the counter.

"Dis a fi di fuss twelve man!" She dragged her words saying. Beside each glass she placed a slice of lime on a Napkin. I rose from my seat and walked over to the counter as she poured in the glasses. The others, including Wallace and TP  followed suit.
"Come wol unu hand back fi di salt!"

All of us was given a fair amount of salt.

"Unu know di drill!" I Nodded at them. "Wi ago need a count off!"

"Mi ago dweet!" Jade shouted whole she palmer My back and wiggled her way between Tp and I.

'Aaaaahhh bwoii!'

"After tree....One..... Two.... Tree!"

We all grabbed the glasses and emptied them with one pour.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Then without hesitation we licked the salt from the back our our hands, then placed to slice of lime in our mouths. The chants were over the roof.

"Yes Bossy,  a yuh dat man!" Tp held his hand out for a hand shake.

Jade was unto me like a leech upon the skin. I tried to ease her off but that didn't work at all and to be honest I knew it wouldn't work either.

'If a persistence was a person, a definitely Jade. She naa  nuh shame tree a rass!'

I tried my best to site her off but it's as if I was a magnet and she was the Steele, no escape at all which was putting me in a very serious situation, 'cause di man dem a recognize har as mi guest and a pure bloodclaat snapping and live a gwaan!'

My conscience just didn't sit well with me. I was mostly on edge and jumpy, fearful of being caught, even though I should have ntn to be guilty about.

'Jah jah! Like mi need more tequila shots!'

There was nothing better than shots, to get a person loose and in the vibe to enjoy whatever it was, so I raised my finger and signaled the bartender to do another round.

"A dat mi a talk bout!" Wallace jumped up to join me on another round.

Casidy's POV

The closer I got to his location, I could feel the anger bubbling. That even my head started to pound a little and I felt a tiny but queasy, so I pulled over at the stoplight by the stadium turn off.

I couldn't hold back the vomit so I quickly climbed over the passenger's side and stuck my head through the window to have a go.

'This is a bad idea!' But it was way too late to change my mind. Not after he was literally  a minute away.

I searched the glove compartment for my toiletries bag then wiped my mouth with wipes and rinsed my mouth with water, followed by mouthwash. The nausea was still at bay, but I always had some sweets of the sort in my car so that a quick solve.

The slight tang of the green apple 'Jolly Rancher' worked its magic as I moved back into the driving seat and checked if it was clear to pull out. As soon as it was, I floored the gas pedal and in a blink of an eye, I was at the entrance of Hague.

I parked crossed way the road to enter the parking area of the party, or whatever the fuck this was!

'No way in, no way out! That's my girl' my inner Goddess smirked.

Reign's POV

'All she a whine it naa mek a numba pon mi a bloodclaat!' I was so displeased.

"Yow mi a lif up eno!" I shouted across to Tp.

"So early Bossy? Giwi anedda hour no man!"he pleaded. Jade upon hearing this stopped dancing and reached for her belongings.

'A wa di bloodclaat she feel like? A who and she a go no weh?'

I shook my head and looked up and It was just like a text from the Bible.

'Lo and behold' Casidy's eyes and mine met and made four.
'Pussyclaaaaaat!'

I must've looked like a saw a ghost because Tp picked it up on me facial expression quickly.

"Yow browning, go ova di bar deh!" He said while pulling her from infront me.

"Lego offa mi bloodclaat no man! Go a which bar! Yuh no see wi ago go home now? Mi look like di bartenda to yuh?" She replied totally lost to the situation at hand.

Her back was turned to Casidy and so It was hard for her to pick up on the danger that lies ahead!

Casidy charged and in no time she was directly behind Jade then with one mighty swing of her right arm, Jade was swept across to the table of liquors , which all , inclusive of Jade, went down with a 'clash!'

'Bom-bo-claat!'

She bore the same look she had when we were locked in my room as she floored my colonge bottles and the very same, the night Dominique came to the house.

****End of Flaskback****