'The surprise'

The flight home was a very miserable one. I was in a dark place and I wanted nothing to do with anyone. All I wanted was to go cuddle with my cuddle bunny and fall asleep.

As soon as I was home, I tossed the suitcase aside, not caring what it knocked over. I called mummy earlier and she said she was going to church with Charity so I had the whole house to wallow in my heartbreak.

'This fucking big ole house!' I hissed my teeth in annoyance.

Taking off my sweat suit and shoes, I tossed it aside. I walked in my undies over to the wine cooler and pulled out my three quarters bottle of 'Coffee Rum Cream'. Then headed for the bedroom where I planned to maximize some music and now off steam.

Reaching the bedroom door, it was locked... I tried several times to open it and it just wouldn't open....

"Cho fuuuucccccckkkk!!!!" I banged the door. I wasn't doing anything wrong so what's happening here?

I tried it one last time bracing it in and it opened almost throwing me on my face, but luckily, someone was there to catch me, the bottle of rum cream wasn't lucky though.

***Smash!***

My eyes were closed, afraid that this was all a dream because that hand felt way too familiar. Could this be? No way... But does this mean.....

'Mi stress right out!' My subconsciousness was walking with her hands in her head.

"Open your eyes C..." His voice whispered and my body quivered. "Please.."

I raised my hands to my face, covering my eyes and falling to my knees. He fell with me.

"C please... open your eyes!" He begged while slowly pulling my hands away.

My hands were soaked with tears, my exposed skin became covered with goose bumps as his hand held my cheek. His breath hit my lips as he spoke the words, "I'm back baby!"

My heart was in my mouth as I opened my eyes to see his eyes, his nose, his mouth, his face... And the tears just flooded as the sound waves transformed into stimuli and hit the path to my brain....

'He's back!'

His dark skin glistened like gold. His eyes shun genuinely and his mouth was so symmetrically placed. I don't know if it was the time away from him, but he looked all brand new, like a chocolate bar that just got pulled out of the wrapper... 'My Mr. Dark Chocolate'.

'Yum!'

Reign's POV

"I swear I am back forever and Mi naa go ever leave yuh again Casidy Dianne Brown..." I promised.

She looked at me so confused, beneath soaked eyelashes. My emotional baby.

Using my thumbs to dry her tears. I lifted her head to meet mine and kissed her forehead. "I love you Casidy... always have and always will!"

I trailed from her forehead to her lips, with slow sweet smooches. Her eyes closed oncemore, but I want them opened.

"Look pon yuh man C... open yuh eye dem.. look!" I demanded while moving back a little.

She did exactly that.

"Kiss mi..." I requested.

Steering directly in my eyes, she came in for the kiss, but then banged my chest instead.

"NO!" She said as her facial expression changed. She hit my chest contiuously. "Yuh cyaan just do this Reign!"

I grabbed her instantly in an embrace.

"Yuh no get fi do this!" She was stuck in heartbreak. "I flew to come see you, to get you back... I called you, text you... you ignored them all! All I got was a fucking text saying yaa send mi back home. What the fuck?? And now..... this? This Reign? We are back to where we started... the back and forth and the confusion!"

She was right, we are back to the beginning, we can only hope for a fresh start this time. One with less drama and excitement!

"Calm dung no C... mi know yuh..." I caught up with myself instantly.

'Bomboclaat man yute! Fi a man wa ave sense yuh just naa learn to pussyclaat! NEVA TELL A WOMAN TO CALM DOWN!'

She pushed me off that I lost my balance and had to use my hands behind my body to break my fall.

"Aaaahhh shit!" My right palm landed on a piece of glass from the broken Rum Cream bottle. I Pounced up as fast as reflex would allow me and so did Casidy. She stood in a rage that only God himself could save me from, or in fact a bloody palm.

She drew back on the anger and came in closer quickly once she saw the blood and the glass lodged in my hand.

"Come wid mi !", she said as she dragged me off to the bathroom. I trailed sinfully behind her watching her ass jiggle to every step on the way.

'Gyal tan good!'

Here I was, hand pulsating and bleeding, yet horny as hell for Casidy!

Casidy's POV

I was still angry, but frightened at the sight of the blood running down his hands.

I slowly removed the glass and ran his hand under running water.

"Don't move it," I warned while fetching the first-aid kit from the bathroom cabinet. I took out cotton buds, gauze, surgical tape, alcohol, scissors and tetracycline.

I used the cotton and alcohol to clean the wound, then added a little tetracycline on the gauze and proceeded to taping it around.

"C, while you a come to me, me already a come to you..." he chuckled triggering the humor in me. Somehow we both manage to laugh simultaneously, and so hard too!

"There you go?" I said cutting the tape. He was all bandaged up.

"Thanks," he said then laughed. "Now pree dis... "

I had to lean on the face basin for this one.

"Now when mi reach home and a ask fi yuh, hear Mama P she.... two a unu a two rass eediat!" He laughed till he nearly drop. "Mi seh mi frighten suh till!"

"Mi bawn fi see a ooman so feisty... Cho, Mummy a sup'm else!"

"Apple no fall far from di tree," he joked, holding his hands up for defense, because he knew i'd slap.

'I so love this man!'

"Come here..." I bent my pointer finger calling him closer.

He bit his lips and I melted like butter. Tipping up to meet his lips, I kissed him so deeply, wrapping my tongue around his while our hands, well my hands and his 'hand' , slipping in my panties, caressed each other.

'Yuh done know pipe buss underneath!'

Stopping to catch his breath, he looked me in the eyes and said, "Married mi tomorrow!"

Dumbstrucked, I stared at him with my mouth wide opened.

'This fucking man is impossible!'